Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update 592 to 593 (manual updater) not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update 592 to 593 (manual updater) not working

    Hi,

    Update 592 to 593 (manual updater) not working. Is it just me? I tried redownloading it but same issue.
    Of all private servers and games, this appears to be the only one I had problems so I dont think it has something to do with my downloads but the actual file itself?
    Please help as I know this forum appears not to be active anymore basing on number of views but no response.

  • #2
    Originally posted by booterbotter View Post
    Hi,

    Update 592 to 593 (manual updater) not working. Is it just me? I tried redownloading it but same issue.
    Of all private servers and games, this appears to be the only one I had problems so I dont think it has something to do with my downloads but the actual file itself?
    Please help as I know this forum appears not to be active anymore basing on number of views but no response.
    https://files.fm/u/za732pwv
    download fix extract files and replace In xd folder
    Last edited by DarkWish; 07-10-2017, 02:08 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DarkWish View Post

      https://files.fm/u/za732pwv
      download fix extract files and replace In xd folder
      thanks for the link but can you upload it somewhere else like sendspace, mediafire or mega?


      i get this message. Premium Access Only

      The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by booterbotter View Post
        Hi,

        Update 592 to 593 (manual updater) not working. Is it just me? I tried redownloading it but same issue.
        Of all private servers and games, this appears to be the only one I had problems so I dont think it has something to do with my downloads but the actual file itself?
        Please help as I know this forum appears not to be active anymore basing on number of views but no response.
        hello booter no you aren't the only person with this issue, if you ask me they should post the fix on the downloads page.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wordtamer View Post

          hello booter no you aren't the only person with this issue, if you ask me they should post the fix on the downloads page.
          uninstalled and moved to the number one and more active private server :)

          Comment

          Working...
          X