X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS application - for the warm hearted souls

Hello there peoplezzzzz!

I am looking for a few GS’s who can help me keep an eye on the game and also help out new players with quests and instances!

At the end of the week ALL GS’s will submit to me a small “report” of what went down while they were in game. Nothing formal just tell me if anyone was misbehaving too much / what the major complaints where / what needs to be tweaked a little.

All GS’s will be paid in game gold + Jaden every other week upon submission of the report for that week.

To apply please place leave your information to how it is left below. (Gear criteria does not mean you have a better chance of being picked)

(example)
    IGN: BanHammer
    Gear: +11 - +12
    Years played: 8
    Server time availability: 20:00 – 05:00
    Reason for application: (make it short)

IGN: SwitchKill
    Years played: 6
    Server time availability: I have no clue. Whenever I'm off work?
    Reason for application: I like to kill bosses

Comment

IGN: Zixel
      Gear: Not Ready
      Years played: 4
      Server time availability: US East Coast 18:00-0:00
      Reason for application: Knowledge of almost every thing in this game. Once geared. Can kill bosses.

Comment

IGN: Mikaboshi
        Server time availability: 24/7
        Reason for application: Because I already act like a GS, giving away stuff, supporting newbies and answering questions.

Comment

IGN : isen
          Gear : +11
          Years played : 5 years
          Server Time availability : 5-6 years per day
          Reasons for application : Helping new comers with information about server , leveling .. etc

Comment

IGN: MrPringles
            Years played: 7
            Server time availability: 10am-11pm
            Reason for application: (make it short) I like to help and give advices to newbies and make them feel confortable.

Comment

IGN: [email protected]
              Gear:+12
              Server time availability: Whenever I'm off work since i work in 2 shifts
              Reason for application:Reason for applicate is because i love this server and i wold like to help make it growing alot biger.

Comment

IGN: ButtPlug
                Gear: +12 yo
                Years Played: 7+
                Server time availability: Usually able to play mostly after 2pm EST
                Reason for application: I like to establish my dominance over new players by 1hitting all the bosses they need

Comment

IGN: Kupo
                  Years played: 8
                  Server time availability: 20:00 – 05:00
                  Reason for application: Helps players do all sorts of quests, instances, and extremely patient.

Comment

IGN: Cheshire
                    Gear: N/A
                    Years Played: 5-6
                    Server Time Availability: Varies greatly due to classes so I can say any-time specific. Usually just on about 4-8 hours a day.
                    Reason: In-Game I usually just stand around when nothing is happening so I could better use that time helping people with quests and gear so we have more people to PvP with.

Comment

Working...
                    X