This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Application

Hello everyone, and welcome back to XJD!

We are hereby opening our doors for GM applications,
    We strongly believe that we have a few really good ones out there on the server!

simply go to the following link and follow the directions for the position you're applying for.

Application ( CLICK ME - I'm A LINK)
    https://visionsm.has-jobs.com/

It is important that you submit a CV/Resume, even if its a blank word file or txt file or the system will not proceed with your application.

1. Real Name, Age and Location/Time zone

Damon Craig Wails, 30, England GMT London

2. Give a short description of your life situation when it comes to family, love, friends, work etc.

No Family anymore I'm the last known survivor, Love - I have my Girlfriend who lives 200 mile away, Friends all gamer's, Work- no work currently training to be a Nurse.

3. Describe yourself in 5 adjectives.

Patient, Observant, Respectful, Helpful and Social

4. How many hours per day can you spend on staff duties?

Unless on my training I can spend about 12 hours a day.

5. Why do you want to become a GM?

I have previously been a GM for Phoenix and Jade Monkey, GM Preacher and GM Tribal. I'm able to help with events such as Hide and Seek, Seek and Destroy, Quiz's, Karaoke events on Team Speak, Art Event's, Mostly PVE events as other GM's liked to do PVP. I'm Applying for this role as i have only seen one GM online since i joined back in November so i wish to offer my services to this server.

6. What makes you stand out from the rest of the players?

A level literacy and numeracy, Ability to work on my own if needed too, Patience to deal with unhappy players, Easy to get on with, Love to chat in world so people can have a laugh or a banter.

Thank you for reading this application and I'm looking forward to have a chat with you.

With Regards,

Damon Wails (Damo)

Comment

Working...
    X