Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to have a rollback?

Hello

Many of us have lost stacks of god stones and/or JOSD. Anyone that had a stack of two or more of these items now have only one.

Are you aware of this problem? If you are, why have we had no communication regarding it?

Is this going to require a rollback to fix or do you have another solution?

Your lack of communication is rather disappointing. It would take you no more than 60 seconds to acknowledge the issue and state you are working on resolving it and whether a rollback is a possibility you're considering. Two updates a day or so on an issue, even if no new information is presented, would give us all reassurance the issue is being worked on.

Not communicating with players in this way is a sure fire way to alienate what is already a fast dwindling player base. It's significantly less active than when I first played a couple of years ago. Which may be in part due to the ridiculous cash shop price of war avatar cards, considering the quantity you need to even get a half decent set. Most of us would prefer to buy a car, house or small tropical island. But aside from that, a lot of players have left due to the poor management of the server. Just because you have a few players that fund a lot, such as Alysiana, who has purchased half of Sanctuary's gear and card set, doesn't make up for the low player base.

Using this server as a major cash cow but putting minimal effort into maintaining it and caring about your current player base is only going to intensify the rate at which the population dwindles.

/RantOver

Im new player so i dont know anything about godstones/JOSD problem but man..... cash shop prices here are beyond beyond ridiculous. Single 6 star orb is 60 gold which is almost 80 hours of non-stop being logged and thats just an example of many ridiculous cash shop prices.
    Last edited by haderon; 03-11-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

That's the way the prices here have always been haderon, we function like a normal server and not an extreme pvp one.

War avatar cards are incredibly over-powered items which is why they are understandably expensive.

However I also wish to know whether or not there will be a rollback so I know whether or not to begin playing one of the new classes.

Comment

While you are correct that they are incredibly overpowered, their ridiculous price simply means players that can't afford to fund much cannot compete with players that can. It has given PWE a pay to win aspect that wasn't really present before.

You can farm money to buy refines etc. but a competitive set of war avatar cards is exponentially more expensive and out of reach of all but heavy cash shop players.

Comment

This subject has currently two discussion points. While i guess it was made for one "The rollback due shards bug/problem". Can you please keep it to this subject.

I also wonder what the descion will be, a lot of people been saving shards for new classes and now they dissapeared beside 1 of each type.
          TeddyBear - Somebody - Moozy

Comment

Originally posted by evils View Post
            While you are correct that they are incredibly overpowered, their ridiculous price simply means players that can't afford to fund much cannot compete with players that can. It has given PWE a pay to win aspect that wasn't really present before.

You can farm money to buy refines etc. but a competitive set of war avatar cards is exponentially more expensive and out of reach of all but heavy cash shop players.
            I think the prices of most thins in the item mall is acceptable, after all they still need to make money, its a bit dishearting that war avatar cards can only be gained through the cs, meaning it makes the game more pay to win, but its not pwe fault the cards are like this, its pwi who had them like this.
            sure I would like to see a way to make them even slightly more farmable, even if that's something like reducing the price of war avatar catalyst just a tad. *shrugs*

on terms of the roll back, they will likely roll back, unless they have found another method in which they would prefer to use.
            Sassy_girl_ - Assassin
            Ascertaining the difference in fighting strength... and gracefully withdrawing is also the sign of an excellent assassin. - Lovro

Those who do not possess a second weapon... are not qualified to call themselves assassins! - Korosensei

All things shine at their most brilliant when they're being broken. - Urisu

Comment

Don't waste real money on the Avatar S card set(6), and it's definitely not worthing. Avatar card A is farmable.

If you try to get some S avatar card without set, it will not cost much, and if you try to do fsp per day, you can level them up to full level.

Actually the difference between full set card S (6), and non-set ones is not huge.

Comment

Working...
              X