No announcement yet.

about update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm able to log on, but as soon as I press start, it says unable to log on..

Comment

I getting same thing pretty sure they will have it straighten out soon was the smoothest file download an update for me 3 putters with wireless an not one Hip Cup during it

Comment

I was forced reinstal game and now I miss also manual patch 598 and 599, am stuck on version 597 and automaticaly update not work atm. Can anyone help me, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Missinka View Post
          I was forced reinstal game and now I miss also manual patch 598 and 599, am stuck on version 597 and automaticaly update not work atm. Can anyone help me, please?
          Which one have you downloaded ?
          http://pwe.vision/site/download

They are suppose dto be all version 603

I tried with the auto installer and its definitly v603

I am also currently re uploading a version 606 in 5 parts (including the Eclipse patch) but this will only be ready by tonight or tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

I already have all 5 folders from your link, just started with version 590 and next used manual patches till version 597 ...

Comment

Use the auto installer:

http://download.perfectworlduk.co.uk/PWVision.exe
              sigpic

Comment

oki, ty so much, will try ... :rolleyes: And next will also use manual patches 603-608?
                Last edited by Missinka; 03-10-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Hello I've been trying to get the client to load for the past 2 days, I've downloaded everything from scratch and everything is patched up to version 609 now and says everything is fine. However when I click on start i get a black screen for a split second as if it's trying to load then nothing, client simply crashes everytime. It never did this before this update, I'm running windows 7 ultimate on a triple core athlon 2 450 processor 4gb ddr3 ram and an nvida geforce gtx670 graphics card. Any idea's suggestions to fix the problem would be appreciated.

Comment

managed to fix the problem, put all settings on lowest and screen size on smallest and it loaded then I gradually incresed everything to the size it was previously.

Comment

Working...
                    X