Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Yoake got on last night and he is 100+... Progress being made on update of 582 \o

Comment

We are aware of some issues we are gathering them and are trying to work on most important fixes and will proceed to an other patch today.

We apologise for the inconveniances but as said this is a massive patch and that would have been too good to have everything go smoothly live right away. :-/

I myself encounter an issue with my test client while it was fine last night.

Comment

Originally posted by -=FranK=-
        We are aware of some issues we are gathering them and are trying to work on most important fixes and will proceed to an other patch today.

We apologise for the inconveniances but as said this is a massive patch and that would have been too good to have everything go smoothly live right away. :-/

I myself encounter an issue with my test client while it was fine last night.
        -about news about the gears? we get back the old end game gearing or will be changed once to this new 70/110 attack level ones?

-double drop will be back too?

Comment

Ok Now I am unable to enter with any of the toons :(

@Zekky , dont have a backup , need download the whole 8 gb game again and reinstall is not worth it :)

Will stop playing if cant log :(

Comment

was working fine for ages today then all of a sudden crashed and not working at all :/

Comment

Mines is there same, can't enter at all. client just freezes and closes itself down.

Comment

all fixed :D

Comment

hourly cubi was disabled???

Comment

Well it has been an atrocious last 24 hours but servers are now back up and working.

We know that some issues bugs are still here and as previously said we are gathering them first so we can take time to apply fixes.

We again, apologise for the inconveniance.

Comment

Originally posted by -=FranK=-
                      Well it has been an atrocious last 24 hours but servers are now back up and working.

We know that some issues bugs are still here and as previously said we are gathering them first so we can take time to apply fixes.

We again, apologise for the inconveniance.
                      Thank you.

Are there any updates on the nw forges that have been removed? Are we not getting the new r9r3?

Also, are increased rates over or will they be back?

Comment

[bugs]
                        -still can't create new character
                        -in invation war we have no entry pass in cross server, need bring ticket from our server, but i dont was able to reenter to cross server from npc if i leaft once (tryed more than half hour)
                        -no more crash (atleast i dont got)
                        -no chrono boss (map3/4 what drop josd and deity stone so attack and def level stone)
                        -no quest at morai teleporter => cant go to morai world even above lv100
                        -cube: in level 50+ rooms every green quest apear 2x (exclude disable cog quest at room 60), low level room often apear all level range quest for mob killing
                        -charm npc give free charm to every level
                        -bh npc give all level bh, so even bh29 for lv100

[other]
                        -previously the double drop was on, now it is disabled again?
                        -hourly cubi not work

Comment

No joke, my pc is still updating 582.... since this morning :s

Comment

Try verifying instead. Set that to going before work this AM. Didn't finish but can get onto game again.

Comment

Mine took all day to update and is finally finished. Now I'm getting a bug report message before I can even log in. I click start and it goes to bug report. What should I do?

Comment

Mine took all day to update and is finally finished. Now I'm getting a bug report message before I can even log in. I click start and it goes to bug report. What should I do?
                                that server list thing do u tryed what is on 3rd page?

Comment

Working...
                                X