Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Hi Frank

I am unable to Enter the game with char CLouDS, but in same acc another char aeneus 1 sin is there lvl 33 , that can enter the game.

When i try with CLouDS i get "elementclient has stopped working"

Please help me with this.

Regards

Comment

Hi Frank

I am unable to Enter the game with char CLouDS, but in same acc another char aeneus 1 sin is there lvl 33 , that can enter the game.

When i try with CLouDS i get "elementclient has stopped working"

Please help me with this.

Regards
      Exactly the same as me.

Comment

Only toons I can log are my bank toons. So exciting to just sit there.

Comment

Clouds, Tral.

I had the same thing, but reinstalling and repatching seems to have fixed things for me. Give it a shot.

Comment

The new Rank items pretty screw everything... it is directly from r9, what happen with ucannies/raptures/basic badge/summerwind token? we wasted more than half year grinding or what?

Comment

I just get 'Report bugs', so i havent even had the chance to log in, reinstalling just incase

Comment

I just get 'Report bugs', so i havent even had the chance to log in, reinstalling just incase
                you not lost too much because atm game really screwed, new gear with 70-110 att lv, also interval for sin and gof same time, and new gear coming from normal r9 not from 2nd or 3rd reforge and cost billion supply token and nirvy drop/basic badge useless now

ex weapon 578*1000+36*500 supply token also alooot coin (72mil+578mil coin)

ring upgrade or bh neck etc all changed because we got seal of war before what costed 20 supply token or how much, now it cost 1000 supply token

only the ring upgrade cost 121 000 supply token and alot more coin

Comment

im trying to update- the manual didnt work for me, so im trying auto and its stuck on 'preparing to update' I will be quitting if anymore unnecessary updates come out -_-

Comment

What is happening for me is same as for Suki. The purple bar that has preparing to update above it is flashing actively but there is no movement at all for the green bar. I downloaded the links. Link 1 took 30 minutes but links 2 and 3 took 1 second. Is that right? Seams too fast.

Comment

nah the 2nd was really quick, my client is stuck on 582, so i cant even manual patch -_-

Comment

dont u checked the pacth size? 1 is lower than 0.1mb another is 1.4gb :P

client was 585 before the update how u stucked at 582?

Comment

i reinstalled and its now stuck at 582 with the purple bar

Comment

seems someone removed these new forges with op weapons and gear from north adc

Comment

I got same problem like clouds, I can log on all my 100- lvl chars, and when I try get on a 100+ one client will crush.

Comment

because i dnt think we are ment to have the nw r9 so they got removed....... still dling hope this is worth it though it usualy is :3

Comment

Working...
                                X