Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

Hello everybody i hope you all enjoyed the new year eve and to start well we are pleased to announce that we are patching to New Horizons this very afternoon!

I am unable to give a time line at this very moment so just be ready, that should be around 1-3pm.

The patch is massive as well so as usual it will probably take hours to some of you to download :-/ you'll just have to be patient.

The server will be offline at least for 1 hour i can just advise to watch this post to stay in touch as again, until i give the green lights even if the server goes online a reboot or last minute change can be possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience on these matters.

Re: Server patch 02/01/14 [afternoon] - New horizons !!!

awesome, could you possibly have a manual patch ready also for those who run a older version of windows and have problems updating game automatically

Comment

The punch card patch will be hand delivered to your cottage in the woods by the postman on his bicycle later this week Lea'. Make sure your crank is ready to power up the generator and have spare valves in case any blow inside your green pixel monitor.

Comment

id also like ot know if this new update fixes what we dint recive in old update? such as dragon hidden den

Comment

YAY happy new year to all

Thanks vm Frank

Comment

ty but tell me its been tested b4 u give it us, saves all the normal problems

Comment

When is the update happening,since it was supposed to be between 1-3pm but it's over 1pm already :0 just wondering since the server is ONLINE

//It show me 3:40pm at my posting time, so idk wich one is the right one :0

Comment

Numb, the new instance is there, you just have to walk into the side of the mountain to enter it.

Comment

tryed it unless i got wrong spot i dont think i have then it dosent work

Comment

The Hidden dragons den has been working since the last update, My partner and I have been in it. Not did a full run but we went in to investigate. You need to find the spot and stand there for a few minutes before you get teleported in. But you can definitely get in to the instance.

Comment

able to say which spot? is it the wall behind all the npc's?

Comment

Server are still not live and so the patch. Its a massive one so it takes ages to process.

Stay tunned here.

Comment

I'm not getting the update. It says update complete without updating, then when I try to log in it says game version out of date.

Comment

Can't update yet since it's not fully done at the moment. Shouldn't be much longer we hope.

Comment

I got Same issue >.>

Comment

Working...
                              X