update preview info ish
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1045481

card system thing part 1
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1055341

pt 2
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1058501

Comment

Re: Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe] [done]

some ppl are having problems getting the new update patch because they are unable to start up the game normally they have to go through the element exc, is there any way u can put a manual patch that was done on the forums so they can add it to their files ?

Comment

x2 free cubi and higher drop rates is awesome, but as for the whining by shadowvzs, i'm sorry, but there are people who do put money onto the game, we aren't all freeloaders, so stop whining about double cubi for donators. it's a tough economy wherever you live, don't be such a cry baby if they give people a bonus who keep the server running. as far as i'm concerned paying players should get bonuses, the freeloaders should be happy with what they get. double cubi for donating would be great again this time of year (hint, hint :P ) looking forward to seeing it comes into fruition :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy_girl_
          ^.^ the new update looks promising

update preview info ish
          http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1045481

card system thing part 1
          http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1055341

pt 2
          http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1058501
          remind me to final fantasy VIII card game a bit lol, that was nice, interesting now the mini stat addons from meridian, now this card/avatar thing, title quests when long ago only soul stones was the only mini modifier :D

i hope they fix title quest before add a new thing :D

x2 free cubi and higher drop rates is awesome, but as for the whining by shadowvzs, i'm sorry, but there are people who do put money onto the game, we aren't all freeloaders, so stop whining about double cubi for donators.
          pls try read what i wrote, not just give andom reply, i have no problem at all with double donation cubi like stuff, only suggested something what both good for donators (aka black friday when u sell cheaper something, so each piece give less profit but sell a thousand time mroe from it=> same profit but good advertisment same time) because cheaper items overall similiar result than double donation cubi just can enjoy others too, and i never suggested this like permanent thing in future, just for xmass.... so shhh

Comment

Re: Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe]

Seriously, if we talk about cubi then better make something like:
            - pay 1 and get 1 for free like Amethyst suggested aswell (ex.: buy 1 charm u get 2 charm, or instead 50 pack u get 100)
            or
            - reduced item cost in shop (ex. items price is reducvced by 25%/50%)
            or
            - get back 50% from bought item (ex. if u buy something for 100 gold u get back 50)

not just double donated cubi and make xmass cubi event for rich guys because its christmass and it's 1x each year and i think minimum 1/3 of server can't stay allways online during the christmass and not rich for able to donate in most expensive month in the year, so atleast then they can enjoy too....

what about the broked title quests? these fixed?

Originally posted by xorsus
            and Frank, can we pretty please get on x-mas holiday for 2-3 days x2 on cubi we donate?? :D
            before you go shushing someone, which is quite rude to be honest, re-read what you originally typed. all you did was whine and moan and try to get reduced items when you clearly aren't a donator. you basically wanted them to reduce everything to keep you happy. why? if you aren't prepared to donate, why should you be appeased? what you were basically saying is, screw the ones who donate, the ones who actually do something for the server and just give to the ones who do nothing to support the game/servers. that was the point i was making, you obviously didn't understand what i was getting at, but hey, feel free to shush me again, just makes you look like an idiot :)

Comment

without donators there will be no pwe for u to play, and a x2 rate at cubi donated for a week I'm pretty sure Frank will gather some nice money so he can keep in near future servers up and provide us with the newest updates, so pls keep ur mouth shut shadowavzs, all you do is more and more whining.

Comment

*gets pop corn*

Also changing everything in shop would be a ton of effort/work and there problems to be fixed/updates on the way pretty sure x2donations is far easier and last time donators put a lot of extra cubi in ah

Comment

Hear ya on the popcorn, Sun, but holding off on nuking a whole bag until a 2nd whiner shows up to really attract some trolling.

It's freezing here, 6" of snow so far, and PWE is down when I get home with the girls from work. Life is so not fair! Wanna see new stuff! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

without donators there will be no pwe for u to play, and a x2 rate at cubi donated for a week I'm pretty sure Frank will gather some nice money so he can keep in near future servers up and provide us with the newest updates, so pls keep ur mouth shut shadowavzs, all you do is more and more whining.
                    are you say i am whining allways? then i am your clone, exclude the "polite" style what you did in you last few thousand post :P well anyway i readed your post before answering not like u, you proved it, you have no ideea what i said just talk

It's freezing here, 6" of snow so far, and PWE is down when I get home with the girls from work. Life is so not fair! Wanna see new stuff! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    we got the "new" aviations, what really look cool, mainly carpet human aviation, whale beast aviation and shark for earthguards the best one

Comment

can we get manual patch??????

Comment

Manual patch...that work like the nicorine one? Would be sweet if it did, NO MORE MANUAL LABOR!!! not that I am/was ever addicted to it ;p

Comment

did someone ask for some trolling :D

Comment

Working...
                          X