Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe] [done]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe] [done]

We are going to proceed to a small server patch on the 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe].

- R9 will be fixed
    - A bunch of quests so far still limited to lvl 105 will be accessible now again for the 105+
    - New fashions and mounts will be added to the item mall

And something big should come for the end of the year :) (At least as soon as we can)

Thank you.

Re: Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe]

The maintenance should last between 1-2 hours.

Thank you

Comment

Top right picture...why is he balancing a soup dish on his head? Is he a Waiter?

Comment

ooooh i have 1 of them outfits :3

Comment

and Frank, can we pretty please get on x-mas holiday for 2-3 days x2 on cubi we donate?? :D

Comment

yeay been waiting for this new fashion! hum i see some tht we already have but okaii :3 ty frank!

and Frank, can we pretty please get on x-mas holiday for 2-3 days x2 on cubi we donate?? :D
            for hourly cubi as well? :3

Comment

Seriously, if we talk about cubi then better make something like:
              - pay 1 and get 1 for free like Amethyst suggested aswell (ex.: buy 1 charm u get 2 charm, or instead 50 pack u get 100)
              or
              - reduced item cost in shop (ex. items price is reducvced by 25%/50%)
              or
              - get back 50% from bought item (ex. if u buy something for 100 gold u get back 50)

not just double donated cubi and make xmass cubi event for rich guys because its christmass and it's 1x each year and i think minimum 1/3 of server can't stay allways online during the christmass and not rich for able to donate in most expensive month in the year, so atleast then they can enjoy too....

what about the broked title quests? these fixed?

Comment

messing with the shop could break things hense this hasnt been done before that or its too advance or gms dont wanna do tht.

you dnt have to be online you could just afk, pop your comp/lappy on load pw up minizmise it and just continue with you christmas stuff like put some tunes on so you dnt wast it or watch a film idk was thinking we get x2 or w/e hrly cubi for holidays anyway we seem to get it on certain other holidays hense i said
                cause christmas is a big holiday figured we can have x2 again cause i belive it happens every year? cant remember hehe

Comment

The patch is finished.
                  If you struggle to run the game we suggest you to restart your computer we had few issues with the patcher and if you ran it before the "green lights" it is possible that this remain as a running process in windows and causes a problem to run the game.
                  So a restart should fix it or you need to stop the "patcher.exe" process if you know how to do it.

There will be a cubi promotion, free cubi x2 and higher rates for 1 week after x-mas.

I was saying that we were expecting something big for the end of the year, i was refering to a major update but we are not 100% sure to respect that delay simply because all the files have not be fully released yet. So this might more happen in january, time will tell us.

Thank you.

Comment

Re: Server patch 10/12/13 11am [Hemera-Erebe] [done]

Thanks Frank! Can't wait to see what's coming.

Comment

working fine for me thanks frank ^.^ new fashion looks rly cute! cnt wait to see wht new update is!

Comment

Cheers frank, that blue mount looks insanely cool might have to get my hands on that!

And after reading all the details of the big update I can say it's going to be one of my favorites yet :), keep up the brilliant work.

Comment

yah im looking forwar to new horizons it will be a intresting update that could be cool and annoying of what I seen so far with rebirthing ect :) depends on how it works :)

Comment

Hello, the patch is not working for me, it stops around 50% saying " File download appear error" r and I can retry or stop. Retry doesn't work.

Comment

messing with the shop could break things hense this hasnt been done before that or its too advance or gms dont wanna do tht.

you dnt have to be online you could just afk, pop your comp/lappy on load pw up minizmise it and just continue with you christmas stuff like put some tunes on so you dnt wast it or watch a film idk was thinking we get x2 or w/e hrly cubi for holidays anyway we seem to get it on certain other holidays hense i said
                              Originally posted by Scarlett
                              cause christmas is a big holiday figured we can have x2 again cause i belive it happens every year? cant remember hehe
                              lol this is +1 for peoples who not pay the eletricty tax in east eu contry where slary isnt 1k euro, not even 300 and that in that month where ianuary the highest the tax's, atleast in this part of eu it is...

u said xmass is a big holiday, ofc, what supposed to be time when u can meet with familiy and can enjoy the time with them, not really in pw :p

Can't edit the price manually for 1 week or so for few thing? well could be a reason for being lazzy lol :p

so seems we also do money milking startegy like pwi if can't make any unique even at christmas eexclude double cubi and donation....

Comment

Working...
                              X