can't log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't log in

what's up with servers? got disconnected and no way to log in, as usually server ping shows --- wonder if it's just me

only one server was working (no1) and non are... ~shakes stuff~ Fix it please. =]

Comment

seems fine now :D

Comment

cant log in again. keep dcing. please for the love of... the game, fix it. no wonder there's a lot less people now. who wants to play a game that doesn't piggin work half the time?

Comment

the lack of players isnt due to the ping as most of the time its fine but maby get these sort of thing every now and then if its ddos attack or after a new patch probally fi bugged
          Numb lvl 105 Psy
          ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
          ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

Yeah, I'm also having the same problem "server status ---- " . I tired the manual patch and that did nothing so I went ahead and tried replacing the server files like serverlist.txt and updateserver.txt just like the guide says if you have that issue.. again that did nothing. I uninstalled the game and erased all the games files and re downloaded it again and then again I had the same issue. So I went ahead and tried again replacing the server files this time I asked a friend to send me their working games serverlist.txt file and updateserver.txt files and yet again it was a failure. Soooo here i am wanting to play and unable to waiting till there's a solution. This is the 2nd day actually 3rd day now yay it about to be 1am lol.

Oh and please if anyone else has any more ideas in how to get this fixed please do share it, remember sharing is caring ;D .

Thank you~ :3

Comment

Hi, not sure where to post my problem, so will let message here:
              I have also this problem .... Using router and we are 3 household members who play together on one IP adress. Everything was fine till some days ago server went down (before last patch) - from that time we already was not able log on our IP more like 2 accounts. Server ping showing "---". So now when we want play all together, is impossible. Already tried reinstall game client, but not help us. So any idea what happends?
              And sometimes happends, that game fall down with some "bug report".
              Last edited by Missinka; 09-03-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Touketsu View Post
                Yeah, I'm also having the same problem "server status ---- " . I tired the manual patch and that did nothing so I went ahead and tried replacing the server files like serverlist.txt and updateserver.txt just like the guide says if you have that issue.. again that did nothing. I uninstalled the game and erased all the games files and re downloaded it again and then again I had the same issue. So I went ahead and tried again replacing the server files this time I asked a friend to send me their working games serverlist.txt file and updateserver.txt files and yet again it was a failure. Soooo here i am wanting to play and unable to waiting till there's a solution. This is the 2nd day actually 3rd day now yay it about to be 1am lol.

Oh and please if anyone else has any more ideas in how to get this fixed please do share it, remember sharing is caring ;D .

Thank you~ :3
                Hi, I had same problem and for me help just make net connection something like this: my PC -> net, didnt worked when I used connection: my PC -> my internet provider -> net ... so you can try to talk with your internet provider to give you "public IP". But already I have now problems again, cause my household members cant log in game (can log on my IP only 2 accounts).

Comment

missinka do all 3 of your family have trouble logging in if so maby there either a problem with your internet or possibly a server related problem to do with your ips. the only person who could really sort out the latter problem is frank. it might be worth creating a ticket just in case it is something like that so they can try to deal with it or if its another problem you may also be offered solutions
                  Numb lvl 105 Psy
                  ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
                  ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

hi, after yesterday server went down I am able log only 1 toon, next again problem to see servers (server ping shows "---" and after try log is written "disconect from server, try log again"). Can support team pls help me?

edit: so, atm I no more can log in game. Is bad dream or what happend today? ... morning I made post here that can log only 1 toon and when I came home from work, cant log any. Can FranK or someone from support team help me or is just end for me? Many times I had problems with log in game and didnt get help. Really I dont know where is problem, but is not from side of my internet provider. Everytime problems came when server went down, so ... ?
                    Last edited by Missinka; 10-30-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

server

Sadly I can't log into Server says ---- My husband and I play this game. Kobel in RL is my husband and then there is Me RainStorm. Can you help me in this? Anyone else having trouble signing in? We checked to see if it was our end and our computer is working on internet. Did server go down for Australia? I was in celestial tiger's event when server went down.

RainStorm
                      Last edited by RainStorm; 11-02-2015, 09:45 PM. Reason: need to add

Comment

Don't worry RainStorm you are not the only one unable to login I am unable to and i know of at least 6 others who can not either.

Comment

same for me and other of my friend from different place and states. we are unable to log in in the game server show down so it could be fine if you can find the problem and fixed it we are wonder to return in game its make almost 3 hours we are unable to log in...so what we should try?

Comment

same for me i was on celestial tiger event when server wents down and got dc since i am unable to login i am from quebec and I have friend from differents states of USA who are unable to login and have same problems. we have all got dc at the same time and we would like to can enter back into the game again so can you do some thing to help us please.

Comment

Same mine went to down to in the US and I cant log back in either and I was in tiger event as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X