No announcement yet.

Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

news: today I can log in game, but launcher.exe not showed me server so I tried patcher.exe and was ok. Anyway really I dont know where is problem. Im sure when I make pc and router off, that problem will be back. So please gm, admin or someone who has some idea to help me understand what is wrong, why I have this problems with login? I play this game 3 years and never had problems with login.

Comment

Originally posted by magicmel View Post
      Hey guys, wanted to stop in and say hello but the game isn't loading up. Site says 145 players on. Any suggestions? I did the serverlist download already which brought the list up but when I pick my character and the game starts loading it just quits and I get a popup to report the error.
      A number off things could be causing this. I have a few suggestions:

-Set all the graphics to the lowest, before loading the game. Can be done easily in the patcher. Experiment later with which graphics you can run, once you are in-side the game.
      -Run the "dxwebsetup.exe" inside the element folder. This is a wizard which will update your Direct X drivers.
      -Verify (From the patcher). Will scan for any errors and automatically download a fix if it finds one; can take a long time on some computers.
      -Check for any Microsoft Windows updates, and install the latest service packs. Found here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/w...ad#sptabs=win7

As the latest expansion (Eclipse) was pretty "graphic heavy" compared to the the previous client, I'd also check that you still meet the system requirements.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.
      Satine
      PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
      Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
      PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

Did the client crash when you tryed to load a character?... My gf had this probelm after installing the game to fix this i copyed my installation of the game then it worked fine. i found verification dint work on this problem my self but its still worth a try. if it still dosent work maby a re install may fix this problem
        Numb lvl 105 Psy
        ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
        ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

Hey guys im new to the server and I cant load patcher or launcher i get a 0xc150002 error, ive updated directX and everything, i can login game but it shows mobs/players with no health but i can still complete quests, so idk. HMU on skype if know how to fix, themassacre669 is my skype name

Comment

Again I cant log

is written in log file:
            Angelica File Module Error Log
            Created(or opened) on 16/07/2015 04:56:08

[04:56:14.888] Log file closed successfully!
            Last edited by Missinka; 07-16-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Missinka View Post
              Again I cant log

is written in log file:
              Angelica File Module Error Log
              Created(or opened) on 16/07/2015 04:56:08

[04:56:14.888] Log file closed successfully!

Have you tried running the elementclient.exe in compatibility mode?

You seem to have issues every time there is a Windows update
              PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

It is true ... today morning I got Windows update, but I already tried to running elementclient.exe and launcher.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and still not work. Patcher.exe cant, cause there is not that choise. Anyway problem came everytime when I made router off, or pc totally off (when I made only restart pc and router was still on, I was able to log - just was able to see servers).
                Last edited by Missinka; 07-16-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Have you tried Compatibility for XP or 7?
                  Check that your Virus software or firewall is not blocking the "patcher.exe" or "elementclient.exe".

I will send you a PM on details to check your connection to the server itself.
                  PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

I was unable to PM you, so I've responded to your last ticket.
                    PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

Allready tried run launcher.exe and elementclient.exe in mode compatibility for win 7, 8 and xp -> not work
                      In router's firewall nothing is blocking.
                      Ping from my router show this:
                      PING hemera1.urlforall.com (92.222.137.135): 56 data bytes

--- hemera1.urlforall.com ping statistics ---
                      5 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

will post that traceroute in my opening ticket

... and many thanks satine for your interest and all help
                      Last edited by Missinka; 07-17-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Most important point could be the date, when my problems with login started: was 30.6.2015
                        From that time I can log in game randomly. Almost I cant but sometimes I was able to log in game ... why? ... and everytime when I made router off, looks like I lost connection with server (maybe is some problem on the way between my router and game server).
                        Last edited by Missinka; 07-18-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Is your internet causing any other probelms outside perfect world? if so maby you need a word with your internet provider to check whats going on with your connection if everything els is seeming fine i persuimg the your internet connecting is having trouble sending or reciving data from the server since you said 100% packet loss's. so it could likely be a server side problem or a problem with your router. Im sure satine is investigating this matter more.
                          Numb lvl 105 Psy
                          ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
                          ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

I can play pw on another server and here I was able sometimes log, so problem must be somewhere on the way between my router and server. Means when I can with a miracle log in ... I will be able log untill I will make router off. After make router off means I lost that miracle connection which came only sometimes and need wait another miracle to can connect next time.

Edit: hmm, so now I really dont understand any ... 3:50 server time I was able log in game, but when I tried again that test with ping from my router and traceroute ... I see same info. Whats happend at 3:50 server time? Why exactly that time I was able to log? Please FranK or someone for help, cause I can let run router, but PC I will need make off sure.
                            Last edited by Missinka; 07-20-2015, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X