Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers

Are all the servers currently down or is it just me ?

We are working on the issue.
    Last edited by satine; 06-16-2015, 11:00 AM. Reason: edited for easy view of admin reply

There down hun, they been on and off like mad lol and major dcing all last night throughout till now.

Comment

Same question as the original poster, are all servers currently down? see 0 online players but it says hemera online on vision website. If it is offline any idea when it'll be back online?

Comment

Been down mostly since the snowmen yesterday.

Comment

I havent a clue when the server`s are going to be back online again, But they went down like tralglar said since the snowmen event, I must have personally been dced around 30-40 times since when it started right until servers shut off completely... I havent a clue what is happening i havent seen any news on as if the servers are going to be sorted out or not i just wish it gets sorted out soon though i am fed up of dcing thats for sure...I hope they get it fixed soon though.!

I'm working as hard as I can to get an update.
          Last edited by satine; 06-16-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Yeah, the big question is - when will the servers be back up again?

Comment

hi, I cant log in game, just cant see atm server on and when I try log is written that I was dc from server ... its only me?

Comment

I can't get on either

Comment

you see server online? I can see server like "--" but on web page I see many ppl on ...

Comment

if my brother comes with two accounts to log my leaves me I remember it was a standard two accounts by ip who play with friends in the same house can not but after six years you do it now or server failure?

Comment

i got same Missin, my server list even was empty, had to replace it

Comment

my other toon went down an can't get her back either

Comment

I changed server list, and used one from forum, here is ss about result.

Serverlistshow.jpg

message same in 2 cases : Disconnected from server, please log in again

Comment

still same today, no server on my server list

Comment

try unplugging your router for about a minute that way it should reset your router an the last image it has of the game log in route ------- also while your router is resetting shut down (not restart) your puter then turn it back on ---------- after all day of trying to log on with 3 different puters an 3 different operating systems I did this an I was able to log on all the different systems when I tried them -------- hopes this helps you as well -------- good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X