Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again,

Sorry for the late reply.
    Have you checked that you meet the system requirements? I'll post them below.
    I would suggest that you run the "dxwebsetup.exe" found in the element folder. This will check that your Direct X is up to date, as it may be conflicting with the client.

Operating System Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
    CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
    RAM 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
    Hard Disk 8GB Free HD Space
    Graphic Display 3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.
    Sound Drivers DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
    Network Broadband Internet connection
    PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
    Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
    PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

I have the Direct , and all other require ments. so its just strange tat it doesnt work... Help?

Comment

have you tried a re-installation of the client?
        Numb lvl 105 Psy
        ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
        ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

Same prob. doesnt work while i reinstalled it...

Comment

huuum/ do you know anyone els who plays pwe and can acces came just fine if so try get a copy of there game folder. It u do and it still dosent work then its likly not something to do with the game and more likely the pc that's running it. Check your os is up to date as well as just in case. also check your anti virus to ensure its not blocking aspects of pwe game client or quarantining them.

Also do you have a 64 bit system? if so is your game located in the Program files (x86)?
            Numb lvl 105 Psy
            ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
            ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

If you are using the Automatic Installer and a windows command prompt runs after the download completes. DO NOT CLOSE IT. It can take a while but it will close automatically when it is finished.
              It looks like this:

Closing it early will corrupt your game files.
              PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

I let it be, it downloaded and Everything..., seems like it doesnt want to work

Comment

I can't think what else could be the issue. I've tried multiple downloads, on multiple PCs/Laptops so the files are definitely working.
                  Are you using a wireless connection or a cabled? It's possible some data could get lost during the download with a wireless connection.
                  PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

Working...
                  X