Update Server Connection Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Server Connection Error

hello, i keep getting this error - tried to do an update, nothing - tried to verify, nothing - my net is working fine with anything else i do ... thank you in advance

automatic installer & manual zip file downloads are still giving this error, i have been trying all day: Error 502 Ray ID: 3dd6313a5bf65011 2018-01-15 04:46:37 UTC

Bad gateway

Comment

Yes our update server has been having issues, so you may have to try downloading/updating the game using the bins/ manual patches
      Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

its finally let me access the manual patches, so we shall see ... fingers crossed

Comment

Update: The download/patch server should now be working again.
          Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

had to uninstall & reinstall (once update was available again) - missed a day of check ins on my 4 toons because of it :-(

Comment

Hello, I'm currently having some sort of error that, when I attempt to log into the game from the server selection screen, it stays at "Logging into" loading pop-up for a time before prompting me that there is an issue logging in. I'm taking steps and am now currently verifying (which understandably takes a while), but should this process not work, should I attempt to re-download the entire game or manually install specific files? (P.S. I'm not exactly a master of computer file manipulation, so I'm kind of hoping I don't have to do anything too drastic. If I do, I would definitely appreciate help on the matter.)
              Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SinBladeXII View Post
                Hello, I'm currently having some sort of error that, when I attempt to log into the game from the server selection screen, it stays at "Logging into" loading pop-up for a time before prompting me that there is an issue logging in. I'm taking steps and am now currently verifying (which understandably takes a while), but should this process not work, should I attempt to re-download the entire game or manually install specific files? (P.S. I'm not exactly a master of computer file manipulation, so I'm kind of hoping I don't have to do anything too drastic. If I do, I would definitely appreciate help on the matter.)
                Thank you in advance.
                Have you updated to the latest version of 674? if you have two accounts does this happen for both of them? if your updated and it does then I recommend a fresh install of the game and to get back to us if a fresh install fails to work.
                Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Working...
                X