PWE Ecatomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWE Ecatomb

Things i noticed after a quick look around that wanted to point out.

you can use this theat to point out things so they become aware to be sorted later at some point :)

Wepon and normal fash some items need to be translated into english*Fixed*
    Under the links page (under the other heading) you still have links to pwi ect not sure if u wanted them still in or wished to remove them.*Fixed*

the charicter creater needs to ahve its colour scheme tweaked as all the stats text are in black but uses a black background so your unable to see thows stats untill u highlight over

Also needs adding sb and duskblades to both skills and charicter applications

New races needs a dropdown sections for there aroegear

the New FB19 Lightcrystal cave will need its boss in boss section and a image poissible in map section of its instance layout.

All mounts need naming and new mounts need adding

aother thing that applys to most things (not as important) most items need pricing (possibly in cubi) to the ammount our server has them on

in pets skill section the blue writing isnt very visable

the stormbringers summons could be added to the summon sections under the pets heading (avitar of storm and the duplication pet and vortex)

this are a few things i noticed that may wanna be fixed updated and added.

*edit* im willing to try offer some assistance if i can :)
    Last edited by satine; 03-27-2015, 02:27 PM.
    Numb lvl 105 Psy
    ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
    ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Cheers for this!
    I'm currently going through each section alphabetically, fixing the general layout, navigation and text that is already loaded.
    After that will be adding the images, and missing content including the new classes/quests/areas that are not on there already.

Could you tell me how the yellow text looks for you on http://ecatomb.pwe.vision/boss-cv.php, I've darkened it, and it looks ok on my monitor and tablet - But i wanted to know if it its readable for others, or if i need to change the colour completely. It'd be a shame as the yellow does represent the rarity of the items in game.
    PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
    Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
    PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

Not sure what you wanna do with guestbook but i guess it can be updates as well.*Fixed*
      Last edited by satine; 03-27-2015, 02:27 PM.
      TeddyBear - Somebody - Moozy

Comment

Yes the yellow writing looks perfectly fine for me
        Numb lvl 105 Psy
        ~Zeref~ lvl 100 SB

"‘Checkmate’ doesn’t mean you’ve simply cornered the enemy king. It's a declaration that the enemy king is yours. "
        ―Sora to Izuna, Ino, and Miko (Anime Episode 12)

ecatomb.pwe.vision

Voting Guide

Where am I? event

Comment

Working...
        X