X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted Paradise Broken Floor Unofficial Fix

Our Official Fix is out and this post is obsolete

Disclaimer: This fix is not officially supported by PW Vision and we do not accept responsibility for issues caused by implementing this fix.

Due to the official fix expected to take a lot longer than planned, I am writing a guide to a quick fix I've found and tested. This will allow you to Run Uncharted paradise instance. fixing the issue which caused the player to fall through the floor.

In my time testing this over past months I've not noticed any issues but cannot promise there will be no issues.

FIX:

Before proceeding I recommend you make a second copy of your game (back up) in case you do anything wrong or experience any issues

Firstly you will need to download one of these files: maps.rar or maps.zip (You only need one)

VirusTotal Scans of the downloads here:

VirusScan maps.rar

VirusScan maps.zip

Once the files downloaded extract them using a program of your choice If you downloaded the .rar you can use WinRar or 7Zip, while windows should natively be able to extract .zip

After the files are extracted you should see the following inside the folder:

Ensure your game client is closed then copy and replace these folders and their containing files into your game clients 'element\maps' directory

Once you've copied and replaced the existing files in your map folder with the downloaded ones you client should be done, you should now be able to run Uncharted paradise.
    Last edited by Index; 12-07-2017, 10:01 AM.
    Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Hi Index - Thanks for getting round to posting this I hope that we can get more people in UP now.

On a side note, have we got any update on anything with the server? I understand the admin(s?) would be busy but there's been no word on future updates, cross server nation wars with PwFrance, Bug fixes, anything new happening with the server, any new pvp events or any big event that gives worthwhile rewards (like BoB where prize was 2 war avatar cards). We would all just atleast appreciate an update or to know whether any of these are even still on the drawing board.

I don't normally post things like this but I felt like somebody had to.

Comment

Originally posted by SaSuke View Post
      Hi Index - Thanks for getting round to posting this I hope that we can get more people in UP now.

On a side note, have we got any update on anything with the server? I understand the admin(s?) would be busy but there's been no word on future updates, cross server nation wars with PwFrance, Bug fixes, anything new happening with the server, any new pvp events or any big event that gives worthwhile rewards (like BoB where prize was 2 war avatar cards). We would all just atleast appreciate an update or to know whether any of these are even still on the drawing board.

I don't normally post things like this but I felt like somebody had to.
      Hello Sasuke, unfortunately, official fixes are still in progress and no ETA on that. Regarding events, we have some Halloween events planned which you should hopefully see coming up soon.
      Regarding Cross server Nation wars I've not got any news for you.
      From my understanding progress has been halted while we sort out other issues, unfortunately.
      Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Just like to confirm that an official fix is now in place for our client. You'll no longer need to go through these steps.
        Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Working...
        X