Voting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting?

Just returning after taking a break from PW and got a new computer, however I went to vote and it won't go to the vote sites, which makes sense why I can't find PWE Vision listed on them...

could you further expand on your issue?
    when going into account you should see these options.

Are you able to complete the captche and then click vote, dose it then redirect you to the site or dose nothing happen?

If nothing happens trying a different browser may help if there is redirection issues. I used chrome just now to test and i successfully redirected to Top 100, you may want to also try Firefox or Edge?
    Game Master
    ☯ ReaperIndex ☯ MeguminIndex ☯ DriftersIndex

RulesGuides

Comment

After completing the first CAPTCHA I just get "You still have to wait to vote again." message in red despite the counter being 0.

Comment

Okay, my first post was not very thorough, I can see all of that, I can see my purchase history and such. When I do the captia or puzzle to vote however it says I did it right, but all it does is reload the page, it does not let me go to the vote page. I have done a few experiments on this thus far. I can vote on my phone if I use my data, but I can not vote on my computer or my phone if I use wi-fi. Something is stopping the page from loading and that makes no sense. I have made no changes to my internet from before when I used to be able to vote. I am not sure if it is PWE site or the vote sites, but something is refusing the connection to the actual vote page. I can get to them directly, just not from the PWE website.

Comment

bump to get progress or solution

Comment

Originally posted by ladyamanda View Post
            bump to get progress or solution
            I'll double check if you taken my advice and tried multiple different browsers to see if you have the same issue. I'll also try have your issue checked out to see if its on our end.

If you have any plugins such as add-block it may be worth disabling them temporally and see if that works
            Last edited by Index; 02-26-2017, 11:19 AM.
            Game Master
            ☯ ReaperIndex ☯ MeguminIndex ☯ DriftersIndex

RulesGuides

Comment

Working...
            X