This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for GM please asap

hi there can 1 of the gm's contact me pls im struggeling to download perfectworld vision,
    already got some gold but problem with download

Hey, dewald. What issues are you having?

if you having trouble with one of the installers : http://pwe.vision/site/download
    i recommend you try the other option as we have both the automatic and parts downloads.

if your having isssues with automatic patching , you can find manual patch files to download here: http://thisisour.vision/showthread.p...Download-links

if you download is not working correctly a reinstall or verify may solve you issue.

if you having another problem please reply with more details on the issue your having.
    Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

i tried the parts download it didnt work

Comment

isnt there a torrent or something i can use to download it

Comment

any chance we you can give me ts3 info that we can talk there

Comment

but dont i need the client to get the patches installed

Comment

anyone on forums have a torrent or something i can download

Comment

we do not have a torrent download currently (as there will be unlikly many people willing to seed the download), you may wish to try the automatic installer. or download one bin file at a time if your internet is unable to handle multiple of them
                Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

the automatical installer is only using like 4kb/s is that normal, and the bins i already tried to download once it reach 2MB it gets interupped for no reason

Comment

OK the downloading of the automatic install can depend on your connection to file-server, and internet speed. if it seems to making progress i recommend you carry on the automatic installer.

if you have any friends who already have the game installed you may experience better results getting it from them (its worth a try if your unable to download from us).
                    Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

how do i increase my connection with file server since this is the only download i have ever had a download speed of 4kb/s

Comment

other than checking your internet is currently running fine and your not experiencing issues, I cannot think of anything you can do to improve your download speed.

I'm re-downloading a fresh client and ill put it into a rar file and try uploading else where (but this may take some time to upload). This may or may not help, can just hope you experience better results from a different source.
                        Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

thank you for being willing to upload a rar file that i can try and download, im keeping the automatic installer running.
                          ill be keeping eye on this post for when you are done with the rar file that i can try and download that.

thanks again

Comment

I have started the upload unfortunately as i feared, it would take quite a while to upload, mega is estimating 4 hours!. As the file is still around 9.35GB with rar compression.

ill keep it uploading and update when done but. you will likely finish you auto-installer before then.
                            If you still have trouble or finish your download please reply to this post again. So i know issue is still on-going or resolved.
                            Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

my automatic installer says remaining time 39 hours so will be awhile

Comment

Working...
                              X