This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login / Repeated login

Nothing to worry about if that happen to you, most likely it is just that the server is keeping an old session of your last connection, if it is the case on the login screen put your login and password and just tick the box "Force".

That will replace your old session and you should be able to login :)

Re: Can't login / Repeated login

As u see when i just log, it show that error, and cant move, or anyting, but it still loged, others players can see me , but i cant do anyting, it happen while i was flying and then the error happened, now i cant use my veno anymore :roll: can help me with it pls, i just spend a lot of coins on the pets, and now, i cant play it, i tink just need be teleported to other place, and relog, the tiket number is #386639 i spend my gold trying to call GM by world chat, and using the "iam stuck" ting, but i guess are not working.

ty for ur help moderaton and GMs

Comment

When I try to log in, it keeps doing that countdown thing then says unable to connect to server, I've done the force log thing and it does the same thing, my internet connection is fine so idk what the problem is, it's pissing me off -.-

Comment

Originally posted by deadlydante
        When I try to log in, it keeps doing that countdown thing then says unable to connect to server, I've done the force log thing and it does the same thing, my internet connection is fine so idk what the problem is, it's pissing me off -.-
        I have the same problem, I've been trying to log in for like 2 days now...

Comment

Try, at the password screen, clicking the select server (choose server) button, that brings up a second window showing Hemera and Erebe.

Sometimes highlighting the one you want then going back to the password screen (where you can still check the force log box) can help.

Sometimes the Hemera/Erebe ping rates show as --- which means you have no connection whatsoever to them. In which case you can pass that info on to the GMs and they can look at what may be blocking it (Firewall, Antivirus)

Comment

It still doesn't work...

Comment

I'm having the same problem except erebe 2 seems to be fine. It's been getting progressivly hard for me to get onto hemera for the past few weeks. but today has been ridiculous. I tried all the tools in the thread those having trouble connecting, ping is fine as is internet connection. Everything else I try online seems to be working fine apart from this game. I've also tried dissabling my firewall, antivirus etc and turning off anything else that could be using any bandwidth, which all make no difference. Anyway I've been playing this game for about 5 years now and spent a lot of time and a fair amount of money on it, but this is really starting to piss me off and unless I can resolve this issue i'll probably be looking for something else to play.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem as Carmen. --- for first three servers. Only Erebe 2 seems ok. Can't log on at all. Nothing that was suggested above helps.

Comment

Do you only see hemera 1...hemera 2...erebe 1....erebe 2?

If not try this

We have been playing around and sort of found a solution. I went to the game folder, clicked on patcher, clicked run as administrator and it downloaded some files. Now we have 4 hemera servers and 4 erebe servers. Is that right? It used to be 2 of each. Only server hemera 3 is working at the moment. Maybe this can be helpful if someone has a similar problem.
                  Shanti

If you then try to run the normal client shortcut and the start button goes missing...

hit the graphics button, slide the pop up window out of the way and voila, the big start button is back.

Comment

I tried what you suggested here and hemera 1 and 2 appeared so was able to log in, However I am still unable to dual log, when I attempt to dual log I get the same problem that erebe 2 shows up and no other servers. I'm glad I can atleast get on with one account to get daily's etc done but it's a bit annoying missing out on free hourly cubi and xp from realm of reflection from my 2nd account and getting into morai is more problematic as need someone to port me in while dual clienting I could get myself in.

Comment

I just downloaded game and when i try to login on site it tells me to talk to admin, and it dont let me login..

Comment

Hello crackhitter,

Does the issues still persist?
                        Please create a support ticket here, or send me a PM so I can assist you further.

Satine
                        PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
                        Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
                        PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

hello... so web site longin broke today... it says "server error 500" about login script... fix it please

Comment

Originally posted by ~shade~ View Post
                            hello... so web site longin broke today... it says "server error 500" about login script... fix it please
                            Thanks a lot!
                            This was fixed shortly after your notified us. Please let us know if you encounter any more errors.

Satine
                            PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
                            Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
                            PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

http://prnt.sc/c581zo It keeps saying Your currently logged in and i tried it many times to get into my Xtreme JD account.

Comment

Working...
                              X