Fairly Old Returnee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly Old Returnee

Hello, everyone, although I actually wonder how many people truly look at this considering the last post was sometime around 2 (?) years ago. Anywho, I'm a player that took quite some time away from this game, but I remember all the good times I had with others while playing this, so I decided to try it out again! No doubt everyone that I know is long gone or does not remember me. This is actually my first time posting on this forum despite the previous statement of being an old player, so try not to call me out too much on it, haha. I don't know how much the game has changed since my last visitation, but I hope it is just as accommodating (Currently on my way to verifying the files now, so fingers crossed).

Welcome back! I have been playing for about 2 years now and I can tell you quite a lot has changed ingame, unlike the sign of life on these forums. Yet I do check here on a semi-frequent basis because you never know when something useful or interesting comes up. I would not recommend verifying files over re-installing at the moment as it takes a very long time and last time I tried it corrupted it anyway, so it may be worth keeping a copy of the 7z files for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Parafox View Post
      Welcome back! I have been playing for about 2 years now and I can tell you quite a lot has changed ingame, unlike the sign of life on these forums. Yet I do check here on a semi-frequent basis because you never know when something useful or interesting comes up. I would not recommend verifying files over re-installing at the moment as it takes a very long time and last time I tried it corrupted it anyway, so it may be worth keeping a copy of the 7z files for now.
      As para fox recomends if your internet is generally slow i recomend you take the Bins download and keep hold of them in case you need to reinstall in future saves you some time :)
      Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

welcome back ^.^
        Hermione(WF)
        PWE Player since 15th January 2009
        9 years and counting♥
        Head Game Sage.
        Forum Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X