Mold Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mold Weapons

Over the days I've acquired a collection of items which look a bit like crystals, and come from the bosses at the end of dungeons, they're called things like 'Blood of Hetermorph Beast' I have an idea they might be molds for weapons, but I have idea how to go about making them. Can anyone give me any help with this?

Re: Mold Weapons

You use them to create weapons via the 'Furnace of smelt-Deity weapon' next to the General in ADC.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/14096

Comment

Ah, thankyou : )

Comment

oww wish id looked at this earlyer i got one from fb 29 and sold it to npc :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I tend to chuck mines on the ground...

Always have always will.

Comment

note to self always folow apsalar round for free molds :twisted:

Comment

I'm not sure what u mean so -

Bloods from fb runs are used to create special rare molds - not end game so most people drop on ground

Perfect fuel crystals when dragged ontop of ur Genie / flying mount will give them fuel or energy to make u fly faster or use Genie skills they can also be used for defence and attack charms with the pharmacy skill

Stones I'm assuming are soulstones u can place them in ur armour or wep if they have sockets at tailors and blacksmith for a coin cost and they add to ur stats like an upgrade so u can gain attack defence accuracy or HP

Comment

^ It was just a spam advert thing. They just post crap to try and make it look relevant to the topic so they're advert doesn't get removed. :P

Comment

botbotbotbotakaneisawesomebotbotbot

Comment

3am tired mum snoring loud coz she's ill couldnt sleep .....my excuses lol

Comment

Working...
                    X