CASH SHOP ITEMS HELP US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CASH SHOP ITEMS HELP US

Yeah I wondered why those weren't on our server. Those are how you get red, white and black pigments on official servers. Those colours are actually rarer here than they are on official...

Comment

The Hot Colour Packs only give you one dye at a time though, it can be a pain to get enough of the same to dye something.

Plus I believe those give the old dyes that won't stack with the new ones in the cash shop, so it's probably not a good idea to have them :/

Comment

How about....

Great for new toons

And just for Satine...

Her favorite new hair piece.

Comment

I

want

that

headfash

Comment

Originally posted by ViralJudicator
            How about....
            And just for Satine...

Her favorite new hair piece.
            Luuuurrrvee <3
            You know me too well.

Comment

Well well i hope this kinda shows that we do listen to the players and we really hope you enjoy the new items to the fullest any future suggestions are more than welcome and will be considered ... Believe me theres nothing more i like than spending hours compiling a list to send to the big dog haha :D

Comment

You might want to add Brilliant Essences since they didn't come with the patch like they were supposed to for Realm of Reflection...

Oh, and End of Era gloves and Nightspike Cluster Boxes would be nice...

Comment

could be nice if you add the new avation what is on ecatomb like shark avation for earthguard, flying carpet for human, flying whale for beasts etc because look far better than other avations what was before, atleast the earthguard one :)

Comment

well add more items in event boutique like 1-3 dragon orbs and some pigments too :D

Comment

could be nice if u could lower the misterious chips pack prices by at least half the price its enoumous in my oppinion like 200G for a 400 chips tt 99

Comment

could you add Reset Star Plate item what reset the faction base tech point? (that also reset the built/upgrade base wings and exp or only tech points?)

Comment

Originally posted by shadowvzs
                          could you add Reset Star Plate item what reset the faction base tech point? (that also reset the built/upgrade base wings and exp or only tech points?)
                          that item is in the bidding hall btw

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy_girl_
                            Originally posted by shadowvzs
                            that item is in the bidding hall btw
                            aviation (2-4 type each class) in bidding hall too or mount like lion/ninetail/nien/mammuth isnb't in bidding hall?

so ?

adding into boutique mean u can buy allways with fixed price and not bidding rarly if appear in bidding hall (else what point put that much thing in bidding hall what already in shop too? :p)

Comment

Working...
                            X