Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubi shop/kp shop 2017 update discussion

-blows the dust of this section-

alrighty guys gms wanna know what we want and dun want soooo lets post about itt :3
    Hermione(WF)
    PWE Player since 15th January 2009
    8 years and counting♥
    Head Game Sage.
    Forum Moderator.

to be honest i can see both sides of the for and against for the mats
    my example; i cant get on to do sunset valley = i cant get one of the mats, it being in the cashshops allow me to be able to still get that mat should i so want it. so that is my argument for them to be in the cash shop and im sure other players are in the same boat with not being able to get on to do such weekly events however, the mats that are farmable through tt and nirvy i dont think should be in the cash shop, while yes it encourages players to donate which is good for the server it also encourages players to be lazy when tt and nirvy are very farmable things
    thats all ima say regarding the r9r4 stuffs

fashions;
    thankies for the new fashion, although im slightly disappointed that there was no new hair and that they are not complete sets example some of the dresses are missing there shoes
    would also like to put out a reminder about https://thisisour.vision/forum/pwe-p...gn-competition as the winners designs arnt in the game yet

babypets;
    please please add previews (like on the fash and mounts and flyers etc) so we can see what it looks like more in detail rather then just the little imagine provided it would be much appricated

event boutique;
    i wouldnt mind seeing this updated a little bit more adding more stuff to it and also maybe more ways in getting event cubis?

smileys/speakers;
    id like to see more smileys in the nearish future and maybe a way to make them permanent or more events run for more chances to win a permanent smiley
    Hermione(WF)
    PWE Player since 15th January 2009
    8 years and counting♥
    Head Game Sage.
    Forum Moderator.

Comment

when adding gear or stuff that boost progression, it would be best if it invalidates new content to not add it, you want your players to play the game. if noone is playing thats kinda silly. things like the latest boundry level should be left out from the cash shop for example, r9r4 should be left out for now. Maybe further down the line it might be more reasonable to add it but not now and not for a while. Also on the subject of what herm said, a decent compromise would indeed by having only the mats that are gated by timed events in the boutique with the othr ones not.

In terms of new items ? not sure atm ill get back to you on that ;p
      Sassy_girl_ - Assassin
      Ascertaining the difference in fighting strength... and gracefully withdrawing is also the sign of an excellent assassin. - Lovro

Those who do not possess a second weapon... are not qualified to call themselves assassins! - Korosensei

All things shine at their most brilliant when they're being broken. - Urisu

Comment

Working...
      X