Errand Quest help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errand Quest help

I just picked up this quest from the banker, and he wanted me to gather up some items, so i did but no banker has a quest completion for me to turn it into.
    also there is some errors on this quest as-well.

here is a pic of the quest.

http://puu.sh/O83a
    i did the url and not the img tags because the forums dose not resize it, and its a rather large pic and sprawls all over the place.

the npc listed there is not where auto route take's me to ( a lvl 80ish area.)
    and it says i can turn it into any banker but i cant, what am i missing?

Re: Errand Quest help

Hmm ok so far i cant see anything wrong with it , but i will try look into it further unless someone else sees the problem, at the moment only thing i ca think of is if theres a hidden level requirement il try test this in game :)

Comment

The banker quests are in 2 phases, the first are the low level mats you listed in your screenshot. The second are sort of lvl 20-30 mats (or rather the mats that drop from 20-30 lvl mobs)

As far as I know it is any banker but I vaguely recall being told to visit the banker in Etherblade (The western end) you could try that first.

Comment

You should hand the Bank Extension quest in to the Banker NPC you took it from.

The auto path is a little buggy and will sometimes take you to the geographically nearest bank instead of the one you need to hand it in to.

As you are a low-ish level the banker will probably be in your race's home city. There are 2 bankers in each city (one at either end usually) so be sure to check both.

Alternatively, you can trash the quest and re-take it at any banker, then hand the items in to the same NPC right away.

Comment

Let us know if any of the above worked as i didnt get chance to log in today stupid RL work always in the way ;)

Comment

Working...
          X