problem with 2 quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with 2 quests

help please when i clik on find quest ther are 2 that i cant do they state i need to contact ppl but dont say how or where .

no1 pw item mail crew .no2 someone called teenie .nither quest says how /where.

sorry if this is wrong place to ask

ty for your help

Re: problem with 2 quests

first one I do not know....second one, Teenie...go to Dream search Port, take the portal off the ship in the harbour. As you appear with a house at your back and a wooden fence before you head to the left of the fence then cross a bridge. The road leads you to the mouth of the cave of treasures (FB 79) but if you go to the left of the cave there is a small village. Teenie is in that village.

A nice safe path is...do not take the bridge but go down the left side of it and swim around the shore, just before the ship along there is a pile of large rock. Get out of the water there and thread a safe path to the fence surrounding the village. At one point the fence is a litle higher and you can walk under it.

Comment

from what i can tell the "item mail crew" is a quest that cant be picked up on this server. From what i been told its for the genie's that some other servers have. From other posts i dont think that genie's are likely to come to this server.

Vyk x

Comment

O.o genies cost mirages and were already going short on those thanks to cube =P

mall crew isnt in game =)

Comment

Working...
        X