LF Dedicated Nirvana Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF Dedicated Nirvana Team

Since nirvana mats are going to become very important after the update, I'd like to start a dedicated nirvana team. Doing 3 or 4 runs most every day.

Would need a cleric, tank, and 3 dd's.

Msg me here or add me in game: HollowGirl

Re: LF Dedicated Nirvana Team

To reforge you will need 1000's of raps- so start thinking in terms of spending 18 hours a day and hoping for 10 minute runs, grab a pile of cash as you will quickly run out of keys and paying 3m a run to obtain on average 1 uncanny per run if your lucky and maybe one rap every 10 runs.

3 to 4 runs day will net you some nice pocket money, but 12000 runs to do one reforge r9 piece would then take you 4000 days or around 12 years.

On topic, you don't need a tank for nirv, aggro switches around so having a designated 'tank' doesn't work too well. You need players who can kill bosses quickly- 3, 4,5 aps, res scrolls and guardian scrolls for those little mishaps and a decent cleric who knows what they are doing and how to defend themselves when the boss targets them. One player should have a decent aoe skill for one particular boss.

Better ask for a better drop rate in nirv and a better distribution system of the drops there- oh and better drop rate in tt too so you can make the items you need to make the aps builds you will want to be able to farm nirv effectively.

Usually there are nirv runs going on from 8pm onwards UK time, do a shout in world chat to form a party or join one. Hard to make a dedicated nirv team as most of us have RL to contend with and it's hard to all be on at the same time every day, but if you world shout then there's always a chance!

Bear in mind 90% of people never read the forums..

Comment

Just remember that there will be the Nirvana caster's quest after the update that will be easier.

Comment

Aha we'll have to nerf casters then :roll:

Comment

yay caster's nirv, that's fun!

6 cleric squad ftw!

Comment

Bumping this for others looking for Nirvana groups :)

And pssh you can Nerf me all you like Fender, will still Fus Ro Dah you!

Comment

Working...
            X