Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solitude DD Team for FFA weeks

Take a sick day Dan. :P

And yeah Tom that's completely fair. That's what I'm used to from Synergy as well. In fact, I traded a weapon for my ring before so I don't even have a rota ring. Peeps have gotta work for stuff so I say it's all fair when they get it. Unless there's someone giving out free equips that I don't know about!

Comment

Hmm...A sick day, you pay my wages I'll miss and sure. :p

Comment

This is a great idea not a daft one hehe. Shame sluggish axes cant compete with bloody glowing hands (fist noobs) gl rainy... Oh crys and rain... Silly sausages =)

Comment

Im up for it, if im online :roll:

Comment

i have 2 solitudes oredy muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha but id be willing to help altho as wb i am literally uselesss.......but still if u only have five ill join =)

Comment

Sign me up if theres space and i am online. I am having laptop issues atm, but should be OK for this coming monday :)

Comment

Okidokey guys. Well two changes since I started this thread.

1- I have my second ring now (I love you Ganj!)
                2- I've joined Origins lol. Having no guild was driving me insane. (My bf actually asked me what was wrong cause I was moping around all the time but I couldn't bring myself to say it was cause of a game! Lol!)

I am still willing to help organise this though if it is ok with Gurth. By the sounds of it Origins want a challenge so perhaps they won't mind my organising this. If not, please feel free to try and organise something yourselves! We won't get anywhere if we don't try hard! :)

And of course since I am not after the ring, if I am in the team and it goes to me we will need to find a fair way of giving it out.

Comment

Well after all this, I'm not going to make it to the next FFA NB week lol. I have to sign the contract for my new flat Monday at 7:30pm.

Perhaps Ganj would be able to organise this for that week?

Comment

lol rainbow..i dont do organising.. i just fist things for people :D

but if people are still wanting to try this, pm me and i will happily join you in trying:)

Comment

Remember guys NB is on x3 rates this week so it's worth putting the effort in for this team! There's a chance for two or even three rings to drop! It's happened before, it can happen again.

Comment

I can come but i dont want the ring, id happily pass it to someone without.

Comment

Working...
                        X