Solitude DD Team for FFA weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude DD Team for FFA weeks

I'm fed up spamming wc looking to buy a solitude ring so I'm gonna try getting one the good ol' way instead.

I'm hoping this will be successful although I doubt it since most people don't step away from their guilds but we'll see.

I will also state now that I don't fully agree with this because as a purely DD team we will not be contributing to the tanking of the boss but there isn't much else I (and others) can do other than joining Origins to get a ring but I think that's worse than trying to get it yourself. (In case anyone reads that wrong, I don't mean joining Origins is bad, but joining a guild just to get an item is wrong.)

Ok for the team: I don't expect lots will be up for this but just incase there are more than five others I'll say those who can provide the best DD will be the ones who get in the team. The best DD you can get for Solitude is a WF with a herc or golem but as for other classes it should depend on your weapon although WB will most likely find it hard to compete I'm afraid. This may seem ruthless, but its better that the six top DD go in a team and get the ring (hopefully) than the first six people who sign up go in a team and possibly fail. Let's face it, we know who we're up against and they ain't gonna go down easy! :)

As for drops: The best way I can think to do it is whoever gets the ring can do with it as they like. That keeps it nice and simple. No agreements to pass it around which can be broken and mistreated.

Anyway I've already spoke enough and I'm sure you all get the idea.

If you're interested, preferably sign up here or if you would rather you can get in contact with me either here or in game (although I'm not on a lot atm, got a lot going on). Hopefully we can put a little challenge back into NB. :)

Re: Solitude DD Team for FFA weeks

HeHe,
    although WB will most likely find it hard to compete I'm afraid.
    , i can hold agrro in human form off MG's with +12 rep wep, all EA's apart from those with +12 rep wep all WR apart from +10 up rep fists or stroke and sorry but all WF's :lol:, but as for your Rota team good luck ;) it's suppose to be a FFA event

Comment

Shupppp ya big chunk of HP. :)

Comment

Ermmm... now i'm mad again :evil:

1. you have a solitude ring, many people don't even have 1
        2. if u have money doesn't mean u can have it all
        3. joining Origins will not bring u a Solitude ring, you have to work hard to get things in Origins. People have that impression that Origins gets things easy.. Well we don't ..people work hard in here to get awesome things.
        4. u fed up of spamming in wc that u buy a solitude ring? did u ever consider that other people need and deserve that ring? if i get 1 ring i keep it or give it to my guild or my friends if i don't need it.
        5. just because u have a +12 weapon doesn't mean people badly have to make a team for u at NB.

So keep your fake flames to yourself!!!

Comment

Cryssa there you go again, geez. Even Tom wished this idea luck (it certainly needs it lol).

1- I am very fortunate to have a ring already but my perfect build requires two. Gurth, Embs and I think other people have two rings. Why don't you go tell them to give their second ring to others less fortunate or lazy than themselves.

2- Of course money doesn't mean you can have it all. You need skill and willpower to go achieve things for yourself which I used to have plenty of but I'll admit at the moment my willpower is steadily draining because I'm not in a guild. (As sad as it is, if I'm not in a guild I basically lose my entire focus for this game.)

3- I never said joining Origins will get you an 'easy ring'. I said that joining Origins atm is the only way to get a ring (well for me anyway, since atm I am a one man guild and those aren't allowed on the rota lol.) Of course it requires a lot of contribution and dedication to Origins for them to decide to give you a ring, but it still stands that since all the FFA rings are going to Origins, the only way to get one is to join them.

4- Of course I've considered other people might want to keep their rings. I'm wc'ing on the off chance that someone is deciding to sell their ring. Perhaps they want a different ring or they would rather have some dracos for a new weapon they just got. You never know.

5- Did I say they had to make a team badly for me? And what has my weapon got to do with anything? Y'know one guy has called me 'a lazy b***h' for trying to buy a ring and now you're getting ridiculous because I'm trying to earn one for myself. This team isn't for me. It's for a group of people who would like a ring or just like to see it go to someone than Origins for a change. Did I say, 'oh and as for drops, the first ring goes to me'? No. For all I know this team could work for two weeks, two other people could get the drop and then people may lose interest so I won't get a ring. I'm only trying to provide an opportunity for myself rather than sitting around waiting.

There wasn't even any flames in my post for them to be fake, Cryssa. I respect Origins greatly. They've worked hard for what they have. It's just annoying that they can't be beaten by any other guild at the moment. The only way to fight Origins is to have the best from each guild collaborate.

Tl;dr: As I said in another thread, keep your opinions away from me because when they involve me they all seem to be tainted by a grudge or jealousy or something negative.

If anyone else (although no one else will probably bother to read all this) has some honest criticisms about this, feel free to post em. I mean, I thought it was a good idea but I can be daft sometimes. I mean, working to get something for yourself! I must be mad!

Comment

If i wasnt in Origins I wud be jumping at this opportunity tbh, everything u have said is right Rain we are hard to beat but we wud love a challenge so i wish u luck and hope u get some uber DD to make FFA week a bit more interesting. :D

Comment

Not s DDer so I won't be in any DD team, but good luck anyway.

Rain and Cryssa I've played with both of you in game and found you both to be quite enjoyable company. I don't know what's gone wrong bewtween you, but I'm sure I speak for at least half the server when I say I'd prefer to see you kiss and make up rather than continue this apparent hostility.

Comment

Originally posted by Boromir
                I'd prefer to see you kiss and make up
                I'm sure you would ;)

Comment

Hugs and kisses of me and Rain...not gonna happen not in a million years.

Good luck with your FFA team, i hope u will find some one to help u get the second ring when 70% of this server doesn't hold not even 1.

Ps. I like the idea tho of having a mixed DD people for FFA week to make things more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by cryssa
                    Hugs and kisses of me and Rain...not gonna happen not in a million years.
                    Well it was worth a try ...
                    :|

... puts camera away

Comment

And no Rain...i really don't hate u, i'm not jealous and not even hold grudges (and u know i do have reasons to be upset of u but i'm not). I just don't think the way u do things is the right way (that's only my opinion and I wanted to express it).
                      I will never reply one of your comments again because when u post somethings 100% i will not agree with u and yeh it's better to stay away.

Nice try Boro, u're sweet but some things just can't be fixed.

Comment

i will gladly help you rainbow.(hopefully have more 99gear and +11 fists by next NB so lets give em a run for there money huh, i like achallenge)....sign me up.

ps..i might be tempted to give up my current NB ring for dracos O.o

Comment

I knew you'd be up for it Ganj. ;)

Well you just proved it right there. 'If you post something, 100% I will not agree with it'. Even I don't say that when talking about Maneater or Opal who I certainly don't get along with. That shows you have a problem with me and not my opinion. The fact you're getting on at me for trying to get a second ring also shows it when you seem to have no problem with multiple of your guild mates already having two.

I don't like bringing this up here but I never, ever speak to you nor reply to anything you say anymore (unless I can just give a generic polite answer) so that we don't start to argue. It's a massive waste of time. So I'm stopping this now so that this doesn't happen again.

Comment

B4 this carries on i wanna get 1 thing stright, i lead by example and we DO NOT give people 2 sol rings i had to buy my second ring just as any one else who has 2 in Origins. I will not take someting as precious as Sol ring away from a guildie to benifit my self.

On another note chill guys i like u both very much and i don't like to see my friends argue, you both nice people and both have many friends in common. If only to make our lifes easyer try and bury the hatchet hehehe :lol:

Comment

Sure sounds fun to give FFA a bit of a challenge just a shame I work monday evenings else I'd join you. Good luck though :)

Comment

Working...
                              X