X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NeatherBeast - read if u want a ring

lol - chill a little peeps :roll:

It was hardly a secret that TheGurth and Binky managed the rota. It was certainly no secret that Binky had to leave for a while - there is a post on the forum - and that Origins disbanded - there is a post on the forum.

As to when it was ffa and when it was a guild week - that wasn't secret either - all peeps had to do was click the link and read the rota. :geek:

I took over Binky's responsibilities as gm of Synergy. I didn't sign up for regular abuse for the fun of it. :shock:

If everyone was sooo concerned about the rota - someone could have stepped up and said - 'I'm willing to try' but nobody did.

It is not gone on my say so at all. :lol: It just doesn't exist if no one is there to manage it. All I did was state the obvious. Yet you seem surprised by the news :?

If you'd like to try to manage the NB rota and all the abuse that goes with it then go ahead. Ya never know - it could be fun. :)

Comment

*Nudges a gm with elbow...'one of you buggers do it'* :oops:
      I personally feel its the right time for it to be scrapped, yet should still make a fair cycle.
      Additionally and rather irrelevant to suggest, a rota with no ffa is best imo, but not permitted so fair enough no point to expand on lol.
      Aswel as that you could just have an agreement where everyone meets at a certain time for the final boss if they well n truely do want a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen
        Originally posted by Terrorize
        Originally posted by Carmen
        Ok so the gist of what your saying is it's just tough luck that rota is disbanded when it's Chaos's turn and we should just take it on the chin and stop moaning and just try harder. What would you say to a couple who had just lost a child least you don't need to buy Christmas presents this year. Or to a rape victim, your own fault for looking sexy. It's this survival of the fittest greedy attitude and lack of respect towards fellow players and a lack of a sense of fairness that is driving players away from the server.
        1) Did chaos turn up that week to even bother putting there claim to it? No.

2) Rota wasnt disbanded at someones say so, no one was around to take charge with now both binky and gurth inactive to monitor it, no one stepped up, including anyone from chaos.

3) Your two rl examples are sick and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
        1) Chaos missed one week as we thought was ffa week, and that was 4 weeks ago. The following rota week we out dd'd everyone but respected the rota and handed it to hails.

2) Was anyone in Chaos asked to take charge? I don't believe so. Instead synergy and the origins spin off guilds decided to screw rest of the server as usual.

3) Terror you taking the moral high ground? I'm sorry if I offended you mother Teressa. And sick they maybe but you didn't say they weren't accurate analogy's.

Anyway I can see I'm not getting anywhere so wont bother posting again. When the server closes down which it inevitably will I'll laugh at all of you and say I told you so.
        1) And yet by not turning up that week anyway you missed the rota had it even been on, so... yeah you shot yaself in the foot by not making the effort.

2) Do you need to be asked? If you cared for the rota which you apprently seem to be putting across you do, you would of made the effort, but no you left it so you could cause a fuss down the line, i.e now.

3) Yes why not i'll take them moral high ground, and they are inaccurate, the fact that you actually have to be told they are is disturbing, the fact you can put rape and the lose of a child on the same level as a pixel item is scary and says alot about you. If you wanted to use a accurate analogy try looking for one to do with sport/compation, which at the end of the day is what this is, its not life or death. If that makes me Mother Teressa for telling you that then so be it.

Yes it will close down, it is inevitable, the only thing in your posts which is faintly true, nothing lasts forever, you wont be remembered for someone who was "right" more someone who thinks lossing on a game is as bad as losing a child.

Comment

This is all getting very silly. Why can't we just complete the cycle before finishing the rota? That's fair enough and doesn't require anyone to take over. It just needs everyone to check Binky's rota for a couple more weeks.

Comment

Keep this comming for bout 30mins lol... Midnight essay work due in for tuesday =S fml.
            But yeah finish the rota cycle, make a poll ect ect?

Btw rain ur sig is of yourself or a photoshopped nicked jpeg :D ?

Comment

Omg lol I don't look like that. Google 'rainbow hair'. It's like the 10th result on image search. :P

On topic: Me no likey rota but finish cycle yes?

Comment

*imagines self with rainbow fauxhawk*
                =D when im done with this bucket load of work (hopefully) after nether, im gonna photoshop my hair like a true amature and have it as my sig ;), if that fails expect a picture of mal punching a vigpost ://

I guess its up to the regular groups of nb or their respective hierarchy, or anyone gobby that goes nb in general.

Irrelevantness inbound: you got rid of those awesome stars!? I though ur sig had abit too much warpaint on the cheekbone =D

Comment

1) Chaos missed one week as we thought was ffa week, and that was 4 weeks ago. The following rota week we out dd'd everyone but respected the rota and handed it to hails.
                  Ok just so you know Carmen im posting in your defence however I would like to quickly point out, i was there for that run, I remember waiting to do damage to the boss when you's charged in whilst everyone else waited, dispite being asked to wait lol "naughty naughty :lol:
                  Back to the subject i do agree the rota should run its course at the very least, if its Chaos's week it should carry on until the other guilds have had it. I dont see why origins disbanding should have any effect on the rota.

Comment

:lol: nah it was all silent n i asked 'whos telling us when to attack?'
                    N some with a yellow guild symbol (dunno who or what guild tbh) ran ahead of me, im like 'errr?' again for once silence in all chat! Then someone in chaos furied =s, n soon enough everyone else =D (with me getting pots ready)

Comment

There only is one more week on the rota according to Binkys last update so I don't see why Chaos can't just get a ring or at least giver them the opportunity to run it themselves to take the ring on their own just to complete the Rota cycle. It seems only fair.

Although the whole not turning up thing doesn't seem very fair either...

But two wrongs don't make no right.

Comment

1) Did chaos turn up that week to even bother putting there claim to it? No.

2) Rota wasnt disbanded at someones say so, no one was around to take charge with now both binky and gurth inactive to monitor it, no one stepped up, including anyone from chaos.

3) Your two rl examples are sick and you should feel ashamed of yourself.[/quote]

2) Was anyone in Chaos asked to take charge? I don't believe so. Instead synergy and the origins spin off guilds decided to screw rest of the server as usual.

3) Terror you taking the moral high ground? I'm sorry if I offended you mother Teressa. And sick they maybe but you didn't say they weren't accurate analogy's.

Anyway I can see I'm not getting anywhere so wont bother posting again. When the server closes down which it inevitably will I'll laugh at all of you and say I told you so.[/quote]

1) And yet by not turning up that week anyway you missed the rota had it even been on, so... yeah you shot yaself in the foot by not making the effort.

2) Do you need to be asked? If you cared for the rota which you apprently seem to be putting across you do, you would of made the effort, but no you left it so you could cause a fuss down the line, i.e now.

3) Yes why not i'll take them moral high ground, and they are inaccurate, the fact that you actually have to be told they are is disturbing, the fact you can put rape and the lose of a child on the same level as a pixel item is scary and says alot about you. If you wanted to use a accurate analogy try looking for one to do with sport/compation, which at the end of the day is what this is, its not life or death. If that makes me Mother Teressa for telling you that then so be it.

Yes it will close down, it is inevitable, the only thing in your posts which is faintly true, nothing lasts forever, you wont be remembered for someone who was "right" more someone who thinks lossing on a game is as bad as losing a child.[/quote]

1) So as far as your concerned if someone misses one week there off the rota. If you miss one day of work do you loose your job?

2) left it so I could cause a fuss, once again your putting words in my mouth. All i want is fairness on the server. we respected the rota and expected the same in return nothing more.

3) And your entirely missing the point of the two analogies. I was using real life albeit distasteful examples to illustrate how you would treat people in real life if you treated them the same as you do on this game. Of course you probably would never treat people in real life the way you do on this game as you wouldn't have the shield of anonymity and would probably be eating hospital food by now. And once again your putting words in my mouth something you seem rather good at I might add, I never said loosing a game is like loosing a child. Anyway you'll probably reply again with some more drivel and character assassinations as you seem incapable of not having the last word. You can get treatment for OCD you know.

Comment

This post is being locked to prevent it going in to a flame war.

Comment

Working...
                          X