X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeatherBeast - read if u want a ring

Rota still not working right so here is rota

Origins > Mystic > Synergy

Each guild must have 6 people there each ROTA week ( ffa doesnt matter )

Each guild must give up the ring to the guild who's go it is

If two rings drop one of the rings goes to the next guild on the rota

about it play nice and have fun

Re: NeatherBeast - read if u want a ring

^^
    i for one don't want another netherbest topic close so no flaming :)

Comment

yeah sounds cool put me on the rota i count as 6 :P its a good idea having the 6+ might cause some problems but its a lot better than all the arguments that are going on just now

Comment

Tbh I can't think of any fair method of including guildless or small guild players unless they all wish to collaborate together to count as a guild themselves although this really would require too much 'policing' (for lack of a better word).

So the rota would go

origins -> greeggs -> tranq -> Mystic -> guildess

Also people dont normally stay guildless long enough to build their way up the ranks of the guildless to earn their ring. But meh, I really dunno other than this.

Comment

What happened last night was pure confusion. That boss nether never dropped more than 1 ring before and the rota rules are: on rota week 1 of the guilds that are on rota get the ring (not the rings) and everything else, the person that got them, get to keep them. I never intended to keep the ring. My first thought was give 1 to every guild. But people started to pm me telling me not to give the drop (even from members that are on rota guilds hehe). So i pm CoolBean (as Bubba) and told him hold on a bit he will get it. I first put in on all chat saying "Ebony come to trade the ring" and CoolBean pm me and he said he will keep the ring until she will come online. I also pm Kain telling him that he can have DL's and i asked him to consider DL on getting one on weeks to come. Because DL was at Nether every Monday (not 1 exception), he deserve to have 1. I'm not greedy and I never wanted this ring in first place. Kain and DL can tell u that i always said i'm there only the for drops, stones, tablets, books but not for the ring.until 3 weeks ago i was always on tank team. :shock:
          Anyways we had great drop last night, i enjoyed the event, it felt really good to get the drop, because we all know that the best team get it so i'm proud to tell that my team got the drop last week and got it again this week. It has been a team work and we did great. :) Let's hope we get another 3 rings again next week and make another 3 persons happy. :D

And yes, Mystic should be on rota again if they want to be.

Comment

This is about ideas for a better system that is not helping, I can see this becoming locked :/

Comment

U're right cbees ..changed :)

Comment

Its a simple thing that all we ask is that each guild that wants to be able to get there hands on a ring has at least 6 members there. Its a level 80+ event and on this server it doesn't take that long to get to level 80. It is only with the larger guilds all working togther that this ring is even attainable on this server. For guildless why cant they be in a larger guild to get the benifits of getting one of these rings. Or as the GM's stopped every week being a rota week and intoduced a free for all week. If those that dont want to be in one of the larger guilds, then that is there chance to get one of the rings.

On previous occasions when 2 rings has dropped when the rota was running the next guild on the rota got the ring, same as the weeks when no ring was dropped the rota guild stayed at the top for the following week.

The idea of the rota was to give tanks and ep's the chance to get a ring if they were not in the DD team. So cant we just all try to get along just for half hour a week?

Vyk x

Comment

Thanks Cryssa :)

Comment

poo was gonna enter BEDLAM on rota but struggling to get 6 high lvls online in 1 go to begin with lmao

Comment

Mystic is back on rota. I talked to some guild members and we will be there every Monday. Thank u Sunny :)

Comment

Can you add Chaos to the list please Sun

Chaos will be there starting from Monday 29th March, 2010. :D

Comment

Chaos added to list after mystic

Monday 29th Of March Will Be A Free For All Week - Get The Ring You Keep

Comment

Please can u add DarkOnes to the rota as we would like to participate each week in this event. Tyvm for all the help with this ur doing a great job in sorting things out in there. :)

Comment

DarkOnes Added to Rota

Monday The 5th Of April Is Rota Week Greeggs To Get The Ring

Comment

Working...
                              X