Fist weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fist weapons

As regards to hand weapons, what is the point?
    As far as i can tell the stats are crap, they seem to be the weakest weapons, they do look cool when u have blades like wolverine on your hands, so........
    Are they purely an aesthetic or are they useful?

Re: Fist weapons

i like them,
    speed 1.25 (i think) so they are faster than most weapons
    so i think there used as a weapon of speed and look's more than weapon of power

Comment

Fist Weapon are the fastest melee ingame...at late lvls in pvp or duels...they own big time...especially at players with big HP like WB and other warriors...although they have lowest dmg of melee weapons...their speed takes it to another lvl of dmg xD

Comment

As Goth says fists are the fastest weapon in game 1.43 attk/sec and yes they have what seems to be the lowest DPS in the game. What this doesn't consider is the sheer volume of attacks and the increase in the number of critical attacks that comes with that.So, No not just decoration :D

Comment

Ok thanks guys

Comment

I just noticed this thread because I was also curious about these weapons... for a different reason

I play EA, but I noticed that their strength requirement is quite low, especially for those strange fore-arm blades... so I was actually thinking of using them as an archer side-arm. Id need a bit more strength to use the ones my level, but id imagine they would make neat mop-up weapons, or just for a quick swap if something got too close.

i know its kinda the wrong thread, but what do you think about this idea? especially Azrael, coz if I remember you play EA too.

Ossir

Comment

Well i think that the perfect melee weapon for a non melee character to mop up with is always going to be the one that requires the least change to the usual attribute point distribution. So if you are always putting into Dex mainly and a little in strength to keep up with equip requirements but for a melee weapon you had to change it every so often to get just enough strength to use it then that is the best one.
              Fists would be decent because they are fast, which Bows are not so would make the perfect compliment to an Archers current weapon.

Comment

To be honest i wouldnt really bother worrying about getting a close combat weapon. When they get in close u can just spam wing attack and outcold blast them to freze and run back. They should be dead by the time they get close to you anyway. This is what id do anyway and i've had no trouble, but as they would probably be the best weapon if you really wanted to
                Hope this helps

Comment

I never thought of that. Which is probably because i'm not an EA. But yeah as Azrael says if you REALLY must, they might be the best for the job. But it's not really needed i guess.

Comment

thanks for the tips guys. I was thinking of it more as a compliment to grinding, because when in a party... the party has done something wrong if the mob is standing next to the archer anyway.

Azrael, I dont have wing attack, I never got any of the skills on that path of the tree.

even so... because I went pure dex and my str is only just enough for the armour I wear, I would need 3 level ups putting all points in strength to be able to use the right fist weapon for my lvl.

interesting little thought exercise tho

Comment

Well m a fist fighter me and sasorii hav been testing to c how fist is , it is actually good even tho it small Damage there is alot of way fist fighters can take down other player :P

Comment

Way to necro the thread
                        Fist weapon suck vs. all other BM weapons really
                        They make good secondary weapons for EA's tho

Comment

It's in the class discussion section, you can't really 'necro' it.
                          Also you're completely wrong about it being worst out of all the other BM weapons. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. e.g. fists have terrible damage, but they hit darn fast and they require quite a bit of agi so you have good accuracy (really helps vs EAs). It also means that other classes/builds (WBs or high str Axe/Hammer WRs) with low accuracy can barely hit you, and when they do your usually wearing heavy armour so its not that bad anyway.
                          On the downside they tend to have less hp than other builds of WR. :)

Comment

They hit fast.
                            They have high accuracy.
                            They have high dodge.

They Have low Hp.
                            They have low damage.
                            They don't hit fast with skills.
                            Who doesn't use skills?
                            All the weapons have good points.

Sword: High damage
                            A&H: Stuns
                            Fist: High attack speed
                            Pole-arm: Range

Comment

Fists also have good crit rate,
                              And the speed of the kill isn't much different than using other weapons I find.
                              It's also a lot easier to play if you just get passive skills and none actives and melee everything to death. Where as other builds you rely on skills which is more complicated, but probably more fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X