Kwok Nirvana's Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwok Nirvana's Expedition

Kwok Nirvana is looking for volunteers to participate on his expedition!

You can locate Kwok Nirvana at (520 629) Archosaur.

Kwok: In search of knowledge. We have discovered many books over the years, telling of a race of ancient creatures who live in the sea. They seem to possess great combat skills, powerful magic, mysterious medicines, and are experts at crafting Charms. But that is not enough. We must know more. And there are certain to be many more books on the subject. We would like you to travel around Perfect World collecting as much information as possible, for which the Elders will present you with many rewards. Fear not, however - whether you find anything or not, you will most certainly not be wasting your time.

How it works:

This Event has 3 major Phases each having many smaller steps inside them, you have 24 hours to complete each phase once they quest has been acquired, if you do not complete it within the 24 hours your quest will fail.

Requirements:

Phase 1: You must be lvl40+ to participate in this phase

Phase 2: You must be lvl70+ to participate in this phase and have completed phase 1

Phase 3: You must be lvl 90+ to participate in this phase and have completed phase 1 & 2

Last edited by Index; 03-08-2018, 09:31 PM.
    Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Kwok will show up 08/03/2018 22:00 server-time
    You will have till 22/03/2018 before Kwok leaves.
    Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

After completing all phases I have to say the rewards overall was far from worth the time. While the buff items are nice, the equipment I got from all 3 was (for a level 102/103 fully rebirthed veno with average or above gear) really only worth selling or decomposing if you could. The quests were very time-consuming but anything but challenging or fun, while giving 1000 - 70000 EXP at best. The first two might be more worthy but I would not recommend doing the third.
      Last edited by Parafox; 03-10-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parafox View Post
        After completing all phases I have to say the rewards overall was far from worth the time. While the buff items are nice, the equipment I got from all 3 was (for a level 102/103 fully rebirthed veno with average or above gear) really only worth selling or decomposing if you could. The quests were very time-consuming but anything but challenging or fun, while giving 1000 - 70000 EXP at best. The first two might be more worthy but I would not recommend doing the third.
        and the story?
        Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Working...
        X