Trivia Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia Tournament

On Monday 17th at 3:00pm Server Time, I would like to host a Trivia Tournament. There will be several rounds to the tournament and the players with the most points will proceed onto the next round and so forth until we reach the finals. The questions will all be Easter and spring related. To enter the tournament enter your in game name into the space below. Each round will have rewards, the higher the round the more the reward (the rewards will not stack).

The tournament will take place in a chat room so that only those who have signed up can participate, I will open the chat room at 2:30pm ST to give people chance to log on and join, I will wait until 3:10pm ST -if we are missing some signed up players- before starting, anyone who misses the start will not be able to participate.

How to win a point; the first to comment the right answer wins 3 points any right answers after that get 1 point (the questions will have a time limit)
    You can only answer a question once.

Rules;
    • You can only answer a question once.
    • Players will have until Sunday 16th at 11:59pm ST to sign up for the tournament.
    • Players can only enter one character.
    • Rude or offensive language/words wont be tolerated and you will be removed from the event.

-as much as we would all really like you to make a forum account, if you really dont want to feel free to drop a pm or a mail to me in game and ill put your name down -
    Last edited by Index; 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM. Reason: Some formatting
    Hermione(WF)
    PWE Player since 15th January 2009
    8 years and counting♥
    Head Game Sage.
    Forum Moderator.

A massive thanks to:
    Sassy_Girl_
    furion
    Ogle
    KiraraSohma
    ShinThant
    shinichi
    Yermain

for attened my event!
    i hope you all enjoyed it
    i have messaged the gms with your names and your prizes should get sent to you!
    Last edited by Hermione; 04-17-2017, 03:27 PM.
    Hermione(WF)
    PWE Player since 15th January 2009
    8 years and counting♥
    Head Game Sage.
    Forum Moderator.

Comment

Working...
    X