The Summer 3v3 League - Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Summer 3v3 League - Discussion

Please post discussion here to keep main thread clear.

Re: The Summer 3v3 League - Discussion

Right people, Sim is running an event that has a lot of potential there goin be 2 leagues so the harder teams not goin be wiping the floor with less refined teams, also everyone gets prizes for entering not just for winning.

What makes me sad is Sim ran a 3 v 3 event on the pvp server spur of the moment and got 7 teams... remember that server only has a fraction of the players we have on Herma so why is so many people not willing to enter? Please guys get involved so at least sim's time hasn't been wasted sorting it out.

Comment

Well before I was asking and no one wanted to team with me so meh, if anyone has the same problem as me then maybe we can team up so we can at least enter.

Comment

I did enter but i blinked and lost. Didnt make me feel great

Comment

Why dont u just enter for fun...

Comment

Because it's not fun. I'm entering for free items.

Comment

pvp isnt for everyone I guess. the free stuff is gd tho =D

Comment

Originally posted by TheGurth
                Right people, Sim is running an event that has a lot of potential there goin be 2 leagues so the harder teams not goin be wiping the floor with less refined teams, also everyone gets prizes for entering not just for winning.

What makes me sad is Sim ran a 3 v 3 event on the pvp server spur of the moment and got 7 teams... remember that server only has a fraction of the players we have on Herma so why is so many people not willing to enter? Please guys get involved so at least sim's time hasn't been wasted sorting it out.
                Just to make it clear, the league will be going ahead, if only three teams sign up - thats fine, just means those three teams will get the entire prize fund split between them rather than across a ton of teams.

When I budgeted it out for ~20 teams the bottom place prize would be about 8 million gold coins, if less teams sign up then that bumps everyone elses prizes up (if you know how to work that out you'll figure out its quite a hefty prize fund set aside for this). Its a linear scale for the rewards, so the prize money will be quite fairly split between rungs. On top of this is the guaranteed reward for just turning up to a match. *edit* Oh yeah and the more teams = more matches = more attendance prizes too.

If you're having a hard time forming a team, post your character details in this thread

Comment

are the matches times set in stone ide like to enter a teambut times arnt much good with work and kids etc.

Comment

The matches will be scheduled in accordance with both Teams and GM availability using the schedule below.
                    Monday - Friday 5:00pm to 8:00pm
                    Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
                    Sunday 2:00pm to 6:00pm
                    So I ask team 1 - any times you cant play this week, then ask team 2 the same thing, then you get your time slot somewhere on those times

Comment

Working...
                    X