Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift of Gratitude

Seasons greetings!

Nothing spreads Christmas spirit then the gift of charity! And in this event, you will have the opportunity to win an amazing prize for a fellow player or friend.

Do you know someone who deserves to win? Perhaps they have helped you and you wish to thank them? Maybe they are a great player who deserves some appreciation? Perhaps they are a loyal guildy who is dedicated to helping your guild? Or maybe they just deserve an extra present this Christmas! This event will give the opportunity to those friendly, kind and helpful players to win some well deserved gifts.

If you would like to see yourself nominate, then why not help out a fellow friend? Perhaps if you show some extra kindness this season you will see yourself nominated! Or just simply ask someone to nominate you - but remember they will need a good reason!

How to enter
    1. Post below with the name of the player you would like to nominate (please go by there most well known name)
    2. Give a detailed reason on why you think they deserve to win! The more you describe, or more detailed reason you give, the better the chance they have to win. Think of it as if you are trying to persuade me that they are a nice person ;)
    3. The name of your own character you would like to receive your participation prize on.

How to win
    • 1 player will be carefully selected to win the grand prize - although more may win depending on how many participate/are nominated.
    • All players who are nominated will win a small gift.
    • All players who participate will win a small gift.
    Grand Prize
    • 1000 cubi - credited to their account.
    • 2000 Nebula Dust Orb
    • 50 War Avatar Treasure Box
    • Mount or Flyer of their choice
    • Permanent Smiley set of their choice
    • Custom Title: The Benevolent
    Participant Prize (you can only receive once)
    • 5 War Avatar Chest
    Nominated Prize (you can only receive once)
    • 5 War Avatar Chest
    Rules
    • You may not vote for yourself - we will check all post for authenticity and there will be a severe punishment for those who try to cheat.
    • Please only say nice things, no troll posts and do not question other peoples votes.
    • You may nominate as many players as you wish, but individual reasons are required
    • GM decision is final.

Entry Template:
    Nomination:
    The name of the player you wish to nominate
    Reason:
    A detailed reason as to why you wish for them to win.
    Need ideas?
    Describe the kind of person they are. What you like about them. What you are grateful for them doing. Write about a memory you have where you feel grateful to them.
    Your Name:
    Your full character name
    PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
    Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
    PM MEVOTE RULES

I nominate Tinkle
    because shes always helping people and shes just always so nice and polite, shes among my oldest friends on the server and i think my best memory with her is back when i was like 13ish and i had made a guild called "friends" and she really helped out in there but saying that i have so many good memories with her its hard to pick the best one hehe

I nominate Sassy_girl_
    because his always fun to play with and joke around with or to just talk with in general tbf, always pushes me to sort my character out even when i dont really want to. always been helpful in guild or if i need anything - dating as far back as erebe even though most the time i just stood around in cata talking to people rather then actually playing and not overly knowing me :p knows so much about the game im really great full to have him on the gamesage team and as a friend ^.^ (now pls dun stabby me T_T im doing my refines i promise)

i nominate TeddyBear
    although i dont know teddy that well i think his done really well with united and is a great guild leader, however the main reason im nominating him is because although hed been told about all the drama i had been involved in in the past he still decided to give me a chance and a home when i honestly had nowhere else to go due to personal reasons or people not wanting to give me a chance because of stuff they had heard from when i was like 15 so thank you so much (thank you united in general for giving me a chance)

i nominate Florian (Olaf)
    he can be mean and he can be rude but his helped me with gears or telling me what i need to do next, also helped me get into united as i didnt have the guts to ask myself.

i nominate Finntroll
    good friend, good laugh... fun to eat :D helped me alot with getting my gear here on hem and was helpfull on ere as well

i nominate Esirama
    god where to start here? lyn juli esi known you under so meny different names, starting from mutual friends to becoming friends ourselfs, through everything in irl weve got close the last few months (least i like to think we have) always there to help out weither its irl or ingame, great addition to the gamesage team as well honestly dunno what id do without ye tbf

i nominate Satine
    cause well she the boss lady ;) but seriously cant thank satine enough for what shes done for the server and the amount of years shes put into helping the game get to where we are today

i nominate Index... am i aloud to simplfiy it to that? i dnno how the addons are spelt o.o
    the other boss :D though im not sure whos more scary id rather not find out tbf :3 again cant thank you enough for what your doing for the server

i nominate miltiger
    because like tinkle his among my oldest friends on the server, always nice and polite and helpful, and again also helped me when i made "friends" even though there were so many other guilds he could of joined at the time he picked mine

lastly

i nominate Elarele
    because even though you dont play anymore mom, your my mom and you mean the world to me and at least i can send you the forum link so you can at least read it :3 you got me into the game even though i think between then and the near 9 years there have been many regrets over you and dad bringing the game into my life seen as yno ima still addicted to it and unless bump changes everything i feel like im still gonna be addicted untill either it dies or i can no longer use a pc. had lots of good moments ingame with you both when you were a player and when you were a gm.. though im not sure any old player could ever forget your morribuns D: id nominate dad but i dunno if his char is alive and dusty or well and truly burried @[email protected]

Hermione

(please dont be offended if i havnt mentioned you i know/knew so many players over the years that i cant remember everyone of the top of my head but if you feel like you deserve to be mentioned feel free to poke me and ill remember to write something nice =^.^= )
    Last edited by Hermione; 12-16-2017, 02:34 PM. Reason: thought could only nominate one.... so added more :D
    Hermione(WF)
    PWE Player since 15th January 2009
    8 years and counting♥
    Head Game Sage.
    Forum Moderator.

Comment

i nominate Haxor
      i know alot of ppl hate him for whatever reason cos his gear etc. what ppl dont see is amount he helps ppl. recently we got round 4-6 new ppl who came over from abyss server. he gave away so much on gear and ingame currency to help them gear up. everyone here knows my db got banned regardless of reasons. he helped me get the same db basically again by me making a new one and he help with r9 refines etc. if ppl would actually get to know him they would see he good guy, just treats way ppl treat him. so i think yea haxor a good candidate for this cos he does help even when other ppl dont see it.

Olaf

Comment

I nominate FannyMay
        She is always helpful and caring, not only will she help with in game events and instances, but she is also sympathetic and caring and will always try and cheer people up or defuse conflict. She really cares about people.

Also nominate Tinkle for always being helpful in obtaining materials and for looking out for other players and giving of her time and knowledge.

Also nominate Teddy Bear, he also gives generously of his time and knowledge and is always there to help and assist in gathering materials and for being a caring Leader..

Roadrage
        Last edited by Nubejaglan; 12-09-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

It is impossible to nominate just ONE person.......these people were and are operating in the background without making any fuss, never argue on world chat, never make a scene and form part of the very core of our faction ......................askickerdad comes to mind, and although he is not with us anymore, I nominate to honor his memory and all the help he has given me since the 2nd of September 2017. He helped me reach 300K rep to get my R9 and many other things I am truly thankful for. Tinkle, the beautiful person who so selflessly help EVERYONE, and you can be assured, if you pm Tinkle, Tinkle will be there for you. Thank you for the endless Warsong runs!!!! Janja/Am - Never say no to a request for help, always on HELP duty no matter what!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SAGE PSY BOOKS it is greatly appreciated!!- Roadrage - the silent fluffy barb, who shares his NW tokens with me because I cannot run with the damn flag, I am too slow, that helps me with refining orbs to get my gear refined.....THANK YOU ALL FOR THE IMPORTANT PART YOU PLAY IN THE SUCCESS OF OUR FACTION :) Love ya all!! ♥♥♥ Miss Fanny (FannyMay)
          Last edited by sassypumpkin; 12-06-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Hmm where to start..... I wanna thank:
            askickerdad for being yourself. Soo helpful, never complains, been there for everyone, helped the community go to a next level.
            Shim, kinda the same as dad, always give the full 100% never complains always help on ur spare time. thanks.

AdminFranK for keeping the server up and running and getting us new content
            Satine for helping people in trouble, supporting the community and holding events
            Index for helping the community and holding events

Kalnietis for being guild leader alone. I know how hard it can be!
            SaSuke for the help you gave to this community
            Am/Amleth for the help you gave to this community

Tinkle, always the helpful one, been around for soo long on this server! always nice to chat with u
            Sassy_girl_ for your lovely sharings on world chat.

Chiepa, for TW video's and promoting the server to her friends
            Missinka for all the support
            Engel for the nice buffs and nice talks & support to the faction
            Finntroll for all the support towards the faction
            Zenadra for all the information sharing and support towards the faction

All of United for always being on my side when I needed it. ( I know this is not a person, but its a bit too many to call)

Apiss thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Arabelle thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Aralena thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Aribella thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            ATROCITY thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            AussieBabe thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            BaconBoy thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            BARBBOSS thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            belief thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            BroPAIN thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            BUBULEJA thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            CUB thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            DareDevil thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Darezion thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            dedod thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            EccLectus thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Ellion thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Esirama thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            FannyMay thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Fantadroms thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Gereen thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            GitSum thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Hermione thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Hogs thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Jeza thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Kaileah thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Kerenza thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Khailey thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Leanna thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            LunaMoth thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            milblade thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Minicat thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Mordekay thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Ogle thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            PrettyBoy thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            pureBurz thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            queenmary thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Ray thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Roadrage thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            s/\v/\ge2 thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            SheSaysSo thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            SparHawk thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            Sweetz thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            VallyCZe thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            WizzyJer thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            xAlucardX thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            XxLokixX thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            zaucuks thanks for your support towards united and friendly gesture to the faction
            (sorry if i forgot anyone)
            Last edited by TeddyBear; 12-31-2017, 06:15 PM.
            TeddyBear - Somebody - Moozy

Comment

oohh i wonder who i count nominate! owh i know i know!

Am - Seriously, thanks man you always offer me a hand if I need it and I may complain a bit but you force me to get off my butt and actually get doing stuff sometimes ;p Im sure without you i might be even more lazy haha, keep up the good work ;p

MysteryAni - What can i say, kind, caring and awesome.

Apiss - thanks, we have been around awhile, sometimes together others on differnt sides ;p we have had plenty of good times, and I look forward to plenty more.

TeddyBear - You doing great as a guild leader and i really cant say numb made a mistake handing the reigns too you ;p keep up the great work!

Ellion - Keep positive man and keep it coming. ;p

s/\v/\ge2 - great company, been loving your jokes,

Hermione - always a pleasure to talk too and be around, now if only you would get your refines sorted!! ;p

Olaf (w/e name you go about these days) - You may be crude and apear rude to others, but you are plenty fun to play with wether that be some good ol 1v1s, messing around or talking about alsorts ;p

Haxor - Id like to think that we have a frienemy / rival kind of relationship, what can i say you seem to love playing the "bad" guy and having "oposition" is always fun, but your not actually a perticularly bad person and enjoyable to talk to when your not out causing trouble ;p Maybe if everyone got the chance to see that you would have a better rep eh ;p Theres your new year resolution for this year hehe.

To all of the above, you lot and many others help make this game enjoyable for me, bringing life to this world! keep it up!

Sassy_girl_
              Sassy_girl_ - Assassin
              Ascertaining the difference in fighting strength... and gracefully withdrawing is also the sign of an excellent assassin. - Lovro

Those who do not possess a second weapon... are not qualified to call themselves assassins! - Korosensei

All things shine at their most brilliant when they're being broken. - Urisu

Comment

Not sure if it's too late but here we go anyway:

Varda - for the constant support to give guild members, everytime you're on you're always helping somebody!

Kalnietis - I have known him for a very long time and we were always in separate guilds but kept a great friendship. Also, even though he is a big noob, he has been the leader of sanctuary for so long and I don't know how he does it! Keep it up mate!

Sassy_girl_ - Because we together are sas rangers... team sas... but worst enemies at the same time. It's always fun having some laughs with this erebe scum ;)

JennaTulls - Always fun to talk to and has an awesome character name. Literally always wanting to learn more and has progressed so far in such a short amount of time, always helping everybody he can and I have no idea where Norrin would be without him!

Norrin - THE BIG BOSS. Always fun to talk to as well (when he's not AFK anyway) and always wanting to help others and progress his character. He would not stop until he got his full r9r3 which I admire, as alot of people would have given up with his luck!

TeddyBear - I only recently started talking to Mr Bear over the last few months, but since then we have became great friends (and maybe rivals at times). And I can see he has done a lot for the community and his guild. He, along with the help of his guild members of course, changed United from one of the weakest guilds, to the strongest. He has done an amazing job with it I hope he continues to do the same.

Am/Amleth/Janja - Am has been one of my oldest friends on the server. We have been in several guilds together and we have supported each over ever since we met. I will admit, he has definitely supported me more than I have supported him though! He is one of the reasons why I still enjoy playing this game, and why my character has come so far. I remember a few years ago he told me to go for the nuema set, to which I replied that I would never get it. And now look! My punishment for not listening to him is that he reminds of that almost on a daily basis! lol. I would also like to think of him as one of my closest friends outside of the game too, as we have been constantly talking for more years than I can count, as well as provided me support with IRL issues as well. Not only is he incredibly kind to me, I can also see how he is with others as well. He will happily give his spot in a team to people, take out hours of his time to help their character's grow, and he is always there if you need him. I've always said to him that he may be even too kind at times! His work for his friends, guilds and the community should be rewarded, and I believe he is without a doubt the one who most deserves the grand prize. Aside from that Am, Keep up everything you do and do not change!

SaSuke

Comment

Working...
                X