Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server maintenance 07/11/2017 - 10am - and client patch

[DO NOT PATCH UNTIL MAINTENANCE]
    We are currently processing a client patch that will be around 300Mo.

The patch will be available tonight.

Avoid to patch your client until tomorrow's maintenance if you dont' want to have some trouble connecting to the game.

There wont be much noticable changes yet though, this is mainly to update the biggest part of your client in advance. We we'll be adding quite a lot of fashion/flyers/mounts/pets in the following weeks.

Thank you.

sigpic

Hey FranK thanks in advance for the patch. Anything else other than the cosmetic stuff? E.G: Fixes or game content?

Comment

Seriously good question Sas

Comment

So PWE staff is this a patch to fix all the bugs ingame? or maybe some? or is this only for ( We we'll be adding quite a lot of fashion/flyers/mounts/pets in the ( following weeks.) )is this for real? how can we play a game where it have more bugs and problems then Obama , can we just focus on fix the old shiet before start with more? and yes this fashion/flyers/mounts/pets in the FOLLOWING WEEKS? i dont know about the staff doing this but i dont think we us players want more patchs before fixing what we already have.... THANK YOU.

Comment

Hello all,

This patch is 99% future cosmetics (hence the size), its easier for us to ship out the large files in one go, then have you have to patch multiple times over the next few weeks.

But most importantly, included in this patch is also an experimental fix to the homestead client crashes that you were experiencing. As far as we know they should be fixed completely. But we will need you to get in touch with us if you find another crash or bug in HS.

Also, you will notice that guild icons have been added. At the moment we have no control over which image was assigned to your guild, but I can say that the ability for a guild master to change the icon to their choice of image will be coming soon. Please bare with us until we have the implementation ready for this :)

Kind regards,
          Satine
          PwE Game Master & Game Sage Manager
          Satine Satiyn SATiNE Satina Stellah
          PM MEVOTE RULES

Comment

thats good to know Satine , im really hoping to have this bugs fixed its been over half year now so im really hoping for it , thank you.

Comment

Servers are now back online, we thank you for your patience.
              Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Why are the servers offline? Is there another update going on?

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryAni View Post
                  Why are the servers offline? Is there another update going on?
                  No there is not, we seems to be experiancing some issues. I have no detals at the moment I have been made aware and issue has been reported.
                  Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Working...
                  X