No announcement yet.

Elysium patch! 20/04/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server is offline can someone look into it pls?
    TeddyBear - Somebody - Moozy

Comment

Originally posted by Aradriel View Post
      Curious if management is considering turning hypers in FC back on? I was so annoyed when normal PWI switched that off, and I really prefer FC to PV in the 70-90ish leveling bracket. Fingers crossed that will get considered! :)
      Yes we did have this working pre patch to my knowledge and as far as im aware this is a bug. Thank you for your concern.
      Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Can someone please confirm the star system? the more you donate the more stars you get which makes it cheaper and easier to get stuff like "S" cards making it easier for donators to be over powered?
        So if I am reading this correct 32 would get me 2 x 1200 cubi (2400) giving me 6 stars allowing me to buy 20 "S" Avatar cards for 1300 cubi and 20 war avatar orders?
        While none donators pay 180 cubi for 10 C-S cards or 685 cubi for 10 C-S of a specific type both with a very low chance of getting an "S" card o.O
        Can someone also explain the Point system VIP points?
        I've also tried the homestead and the interface is just awful I can't understand a thing!
        Homestead will help you make G17 weapon? with +70 attack a little more than the +65 available with r9r3 but with different stats, and how long will it take to a casual player to make? I suppose r9r3 weapon is another item which people will no longer want to make so no more final boss in WS?
        Sorry I don't think I'm going to be returning anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HitGirl View Post
          Can someone please confirm the star system? the more you donate the more stars you get which makes it cheaper and easier to get stuff like "S" cards making it easier for donators to be over powered?
          So if I am reading this correct 32 would get me 2 x 1200 cubi (2400) giving me 6 stars allowing me to buy 20 "S" Avatar cards for 1300 cubi and 20 war avatar orders?
          While none donators pay 180 cubi for 10 C-S cards or 685 cubi for 10 C-S of a specific type both with a very low chance of getting an "S" card o.O
          Can someone also explain the Point system VIP points?
          I've also tried the homestead and the interface is just awful I can't understand a thing!
          Homestead will help you make G17 weapon? with +70 attack a little more than the +65 available with r9r3 but with different stats, and how long will it take to a casual player to make? I suppose r9r3 weapon is another item which people will no longer want to make so no more final boss in WS?
          Sorry I don't think I'm going to be returning anytime soon.

Star charts do not effect your war avatar etc. Star charts have astral level which gains XP when you use Nebular dust orb. levelling up your astral level increases the minimum of open gates on your star chart. So if you have astral level 6 you get at least 6 gates open when you use nebular dust orb to re roll.

In regards to you referring to Greater War Avatar Plate it still requires players to obtain 20 War Avatar Orders which are attained from Bounty Hunter Quests and heaven fall temple. When player uses the item + 20 war avatar orders they will receive 20x War Avatar Pack:S this pack if not miss understood is the same pack which can be crafted at the Resistance Force Leader using FSP coins in primal world.

If your on about the Vip Ranks here's some things to note the chart for points required and Cubi required and points loss is incorrect to our current settings.

VIP points could be described like XP each Star level requires x amount of points to hit that level. when you hit that level you can use its benefits. Players will lose an amount of points everyday based on which star level they are in Example at star level 6 you currently lose 2k points a day. Unfortunately i don't have on hand all the point requirements for each level and how much you lose.
          Regarding homesteads if you open any of the interface windows they have a ? mark icon which will open up further explanation. When you first get into you homestead it also runs you through a tutorial if you still struggle . YouTube is your friend you can find many videos explaining homestead system.
          Regarding G17 gear, should require alot of time investment in both your homestead and possible have you farm Uncharted Paradise the new instance which more than likely not will require you to have a good set of gear(r9r3?) and teamwork. I do not think R9r3 will become worthless as the top g17 wep will/should nto eb something obtained quickly.

*edit*

FSP forge contains this: Chest Which contains B-S cards both the chests givven form that item and these have the same chances for S cards just FSP chest is B card minimum.
          Last edited by Index; 04-21-2017, 08:58 PM.
          Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

"Can someone please confirm the star system? the more you donate the more stars you get which makes it cheaper and easier to get stuff like "S" cards making it easier for donators to be over powered?" - hitgirl

"Star charts do not effect your war avatar etc. Star charts have astral level which gains XP when you use Nebular dust orb. levelling up your astral level increases the minimum of open gates on your star chart. So if you have astral level 6 you get at least 6 gates open when you use nebular dust orb to re roll." - index

the star system hitgirl is refering to is the cash shop star system

which i do belive you are among the right lines hitgirl perviding it works :)
            Hermione(WF)
            PWE Player since 15th January 2009
            8 years and counting♥
            Head Game Sage.
            Forum Moderator.

Comment

Yes Hermione you are correct it was the stars in the boutique I was referring to and NOT the star chart.
              How can r9r3 not be obsolete after gaining g17 weapons, you can't sell them so what would be the point, people will get God weapon first then go for G17 why bother with R9r3 weapon?
              It would have been better as a r9r3 upgrade.
              Also Having looked at it, new players are no longer needed to do Primal area, Twilight Temple, Quicksilver Maze and FB19-79, There is no warning that using the items given in new players Inventory will mean that they skip to level 100 and will miss out on all these fun parts of the game.
              So no Primal, no TT no CV no FBs no Quickmaze, already nobody does Nirvana, EU, AEU, CV, GV, Fcc, Fighter of Abomination, Forest Ruins, Temple of the dragon.Most don't do Celestial Tigers or Heaven fall, that's 3/4 of the game.
              It leaves WS NW TW JFSP.
              I think it would have been better to give all new players 2000 cubi to spend in the boutique only and let them decide what they want to do either buy Progress or go the long route and use the cubi for crafting fashion and mounts ect.
              Or maybe have a proper discussion with game members and give them a say on what they think the best action for the server might be.
              Looks like your giving new players all the stuff that used to be easier and fun obtaining just so they can get to a higher level quicker so they can start paying for the stuff harder to get later on such as War Avatar cards and star charts, Squeezing every last drop of money out of game players.

Comment

i cant really comment on most of what you said in the post due to understanding what you mean but also understanding why the gms have done this but
                "There is no warning that using the items given in new players Inventory will mean that they skip to level 100"

when you click the item you can go into the quest list to get the gear, if looking it does display how much xp you will be gaining so there is kind of a warning also ,correct me if im wrong, i believe if you read it there are also other indicators to the level jump
                Hermione(WF)
                PWE Player since 15th January 2009
                8 years and counting♥
                Head Game Sage.
                Forum Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by HitGirl View Post
                  Also Having looked at it, new players are no longer needed to do Primal area
                  As far as im aware this item dose not give any rebirths nor dose it give vitae meaning players are still required to do all the primal Content, Morai etc them selves.

Game Master

Game RulesRulesDiscord

Comment

Originally posted by Index View Post

Yes we did have this working pre patch to my knowledge and as far as im aware this is a bug. Thank you for your concern.
                    Thank you so much for the reply, Index -- and I'm super glad to hear FC should have hypers working again at some point.

Comment

heya guys.
                      <--- olaf here lel
                      the whole qqing bout the lvling up. first of all its a CHOICE to use the item or not. no it dont give vitea that u still gotta get urself. they can still have as u said *fun* for gv etc just sayin. then the whole with donating and qqing bout that. its a choice to donate and choice to not donate. and then to the whole lvling up again. hitgirl ur alrdy at r9r3 +12 arent u? so why u qqing bout lvling up and getting tt99 gear???? that seems logic? and why give palyers 2k cubi isntead. that can be taken advantage of by making multi accounts and as u say non donaters cant get stuff. that way they can make tons and tons of accounts use the 2k cubi get the chart items etc? plz say where that awesome logic is in that? i can stand here qq bout everything and lvling dumbness. if the max item wasnt there ppl would just fc lvl to get 100 which is the same thing then using the item just not as fast.
                      now to the whole housing bugs etc. yes it has bugs. but thats normal to every update, meaning here or offical. did ppl qq there as much as here, no they did not. cos they understand of the idea its alot of work and if u guys think u can do it better then frank, satine, index or anyone else then MAKE A SERVER URSELF. like come on ppl lay off the gms seriously they got a life themself and cant work on server 24/7. so if u wanna go qq at them or on here and giving them a hard time. ask for gm rights and fix it urself js.
                      and why would no one do tt? theres ppl who cant afford crown of madness etc so they would have to farm tt wouldnt they for helm etc since u dont get that when u make a new toon. with vana. theres alot of ppl farming vana then u think. still gotta need to farm vana for raps and cannies to make summer wind tokens since need r9r3 to make r9r4. aeu still is being run if its bh either way so dunno why u said that hitgirl.
                      now ill come to the new weps etc. the g17 arent cashable it has to be 100% be farmed by doing UP(Uncharted Paradise). now to the comment of hitgirl saying r9r3 molds wont be wanted. yes it will be. since to craft the r9r4 weps u need to make r9r3 first to upgrade it. and if ur refreing cos theres g17 weps out. u don realise it takes like 5k mats+ to make it right? and even on the drop rate we got here will still take 5+months to farm it probably even more because the ornage mat the most needed one and which drops only from last boss in UP and the drop rate is still low even if x2 is turned on still need them and need alot of them too so probably will take even longer then 5months to make the last version of g17 so the update has nothing to do with cashing more for gear etc. u still need to farm ws for badges molds etc same with lunar and farm rep etc etc etc.
                      and to my last thing imma say. its still a choice to doante or not. and if u dont pk just do pve related things why would it matter if someone has nuema set or g17 weps since ur both in same squad and doing a dungeon together or having a *op* star chart if ur not pking? theres how many ppl who dont pk around 80-95% of server population dont pk cos they dont like it. oh and fyi before someone gonna reply and think ims aying all this cos im all op im not i dont got a op star chart or a nice card set. just random A and S cards and 4 stat star chart with double pierce phy atk and mag def :)
                      Last edited by Xiuying; 04-25-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

about G17 weps...
                        R9R3 is better than G17. It looks op but it doesn't have any damage (even refined +12) and its only good for DEF levels.
                        (even my G16 wand hits harder than G17 glaive on pwi rofl)
                        so don't worry about r9r3. it's still end-gear wep

Comment

i dunno what offical u been playing or u got no clue what ur talking about lel. fyi the 3rd version of g17 has alrdy same dmg refined +12 as a r9r3 +12 and the alst version of g17 has 80atk or 80def lvl plus u get 2 added effects like purge purify etc. ur either dumb or just clueless lmao and r9r4 wep is end gear js besides for wiz since wiz purify proc is decreased lol should actually read up on pwi things before trying make a smart comment js

Comment

Originally posted by Xiuying View Post
                            i dunno what offical u been playing or u got no clue what ur talking about lel. fyi the 3rd version of g17 has alrdy same dmg refined +12 as a r9r3 +12 and the alst version of g17 has 80atk or 80def lvl plus u get 2 added effects like purge purify etc. ur either dumb or just clueless lmao and r9r4 wep is end gear js besides for wiz since wiz purify proc is decreased lol should actually read up on pwi things before trying make a smart comment js
                            pwi player here lmao
                            have you actually tested the wep? and do you see people actually running around with the wep in pk? or you just look at stats and be like- ''this is the new God wep.''
                            also r9r4 wep isnt good. its supposed to be pk wep but for most classes its useless. (i only know that its good for venos.)

Comment

if ur actual offical player then u see ppl like sins db etc just using it for purge so if trying be smartass be good at it and dumbass it all the way #rekt

Comment

Originally posted by Xiuying View Post
                                if ur actual offical player then u see ppl like sins db etc just using it for purge so if trying be smartass be good at it and dumbass it all the way #rekt
                                ...youre probably new to this update and only saw few videos
                                there are DBs and sins using purge weps BUT after purge they switch back to R9R3/4 if you haven't noticed it in any vid.
                                on my server-side i only know 2 sins who are using purge wep.
                                there is also a hand-full of players using DEF wep in mass pk and TW's/DC's
                                now lets point out all your damn mistakes. since youre trying to look good or something
                                "wep is end gear js besides for wiz since wiz purify proc is decreased" not only wizzies. psy and clerics procs less too.
                                " then u see ppl like sins db >>etc<< just using it for purge" by etc you mean seekers? barbs? lmao no. HA class won't bother having purge wep over zerk. and like i said- sins and dbs only uses the wep to purge enemy, then back on r9r3/4 for zerk effect. why sins and dbs? cuz they have multi-hitting skills. purge doesn't proc that much

Comment

Working...
                                X