Elysium patch! 20/04/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysium patch! 20/04/17

We are more than happy to let you know that the FULL ELYSIUM PATCH is coming on PWE!!!

We will also change the default character pack and you'll start with what you need to be Lvl 100, a cool Gear, ability to choose you cultivation (Demon/Sage) and stuff like inventory and alike maxed !!!

In other words: all you need to start the action asap!

I am not sure if that worth it to write more about it as many of you probably know what is included in that patch but there you go for a tiny idea:

Homestead

Every adventurer needs a place to call home. We are most pleased to present you to the Homestead System. This will charge high-level players with their very own homestead. This highly-customizable map can be decorated to their liking and be used to craft some of the newest gear in the game.

Uncharted Paradise

This 10-player max level dungeon is not for the weak hearted! This paradise once was a prosperous village until Pan Gu flooded the world. Now, itís destroyed and divided into seven pieces, each ruled by a powerful Guardian. Team up with friends to complete unique challenges and gather resources integral to crafting the most powerful gear ever seen.

Weekly Cross-server PvP Tournaments

Every Thursday night players can square off against each other in a no-holds-barred player versus player contest of steel and guts. If you have what it takes and defeat your challengers, you might walk out with a Crown of Madness.

New Weapons and Gear

For the first time in three years, the PWE level of power will skyrocket! Level 17 weapons have arrived allowing you to become even more powerful than ever before!

We hope you'll be happy with that one! :)
    sigpic

I stopped playing PW long before the Elysium patch came out until now. Thanks for the update though, the homestead sounds great.

Can we fix the forum Smilies?

Comment

I'm familiar with the recent PWI patches and homesteads are great! Especially the homestead skill upgrades that can be gained by doing homestead quests. Some of those skills are incredible for certain classes. I'm a bit nervous about the g17 being added here, however. The fourth and fifth casts of those weapons come with some incredibly overpowered main stats (e.g., purge on duskblade saber [I mean really... in what universe is that fair, haha], gof for archers, and more). In PWI it's had the annoying effect of allowing cash-shopped toons to gain an incredibly unfair advantage over free players. Just my two cents on that issue. :)

Looking forward to those HS skills though, and the HS itself is a lot of fun to customize!!

Comment

Damn it, I finished my R9 daggers like last week xD Had I known about this patch I wouldn't have refined them. I'm excited to see the new stuff though, so thanks for the patch Frank ^^

Comment

Please explain more about this "default character pack" - are you saying you want to middle finger your userbase and give new accounts instant 100 that we farmed for months/years? Or is it a buyable item in cubi shop which I could totally get?

Comment

i was curious about that as well ash
            Hermione(WF)
            PWE Player since 15th January 2009
            8 years and counting♥
            Head Game Sage.
            Forum Moderator.

Comment

I was looking at that too. It sounds to me like this is just about to become one of the other boring cheat servers were you no longer have to work at a character to learn the skills and make progress. Please tell me I'm wrong?

MisterFister

Comment

There are already items in the cubi shop you can buy that will instantaneously send you to level 95 for 2000 cubi or level 100 for 2100 cubi if you haven't reawakened and items to take you to level 100 again after 1st reawakening for 4000 cubi.
                The problem is as they add more content it becomes more and more difficult to obtain an effective Toon without paying out real money so they begin to make elements of the game easier (or remove them). Unfortunately this game was based on leveling that was part of the fun which includes getting to know your chosen race and skills.
                I find it's become way to easy to level that you no longer require help from guilds which was another big part of the game, forming partys and helping others gain levels, cultivation, weapons and gears.
                The problem remains is it far too easy to buy your way to the top, so far over-powered in fact normal/casual gamers just can not compete. Adding events like cross server pvp where only the most wealthiest people can compete Won't help.
                I am not sure if this new update will bring me back, will wait and see

Comment

Crystal I fully agree I hope the joy of helping lower levels is kept and learning a class not jump to high level - the pills are great for established users from other servers that wish to donate for faster but the instant kiddie server idea rubs me the wrong way that was why I chose here not other places

Comment

I belive the starter pill thing will be optional or at least thats what i have been told :)
                    so players wont have to use it if they do not want to
                    Hermione(WF)
                    8 years and counting♥
                    Head Game Sage.
                    Forum Moderator.

Comment

Any news if server been updated yet ?

Comment

should be up and ready soon enough - come join us over at https://discord.gg/cuWG6wW
                        Hermione(WF)
                        8 years and counting♥
                        Head Game Sage.
                        Forum Moderator.

Comment

Patch is finished and server is up!

It is all safe to log in :)

We all hope you'll enjoy that new patch :)

Comment

is cross server PvP even relevant to us? we're all in the same server anyway right? or can we fight against people from other private servers?

Comment

Curious if management is considering turning hypers in FC back on? I was so annoyed when normal PWI switched that off, and I really prefer FC to PV in the 70-90ish leveling bracket. Fingers crossed that will get considered! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X